Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No cos she would have said she didn’t know like she implied on her story many times
surely she couldn’t bare face lie in front of docs tho? There must have been more than just the midwife at the birth i’d imagine. Maybe that’s what all the palaver was about when she would say ‘we will be in hosp for a while’ but tried to make it about prematurity

Reactions: 3
I can’t reply to all posts I’m not sure how to quote you all but

Her mum also made concerns over Talia not bonding

I’m not sure if the hospital did but both her and Aaron are allowed to see Oakley and the other boys

The bit about Aaron not knowing about Oakleys condition I can confirm is true but I’m scared of outing myself I live near a lot of her unsavoury friendly lot
yes be careful not to out yourself as I imagine you will be first on Talias hit list🙈

Reactions: 9
Was Aaron at Oakley’s birth? Sure I remember her going into hospital quite a lot towards the birth and being kept in. Wondered whether Aaron was at home with the kids.

Reactions: 1
None of my kids look like me and I carried them both for 9 months 🤣
i don’t think she would have cheated and had a baby with someoke else, she was too infatuated with him. She wanted a ‘celeb’ baby

Reactions: 17
I remember when she had Oakley and she was all loving towards Aaron and how was the best thing since sliced bread on her posts.
Would make sense she was going on like with him that since he would’ve only just found out then about Oakleys conditions/her lies

Reactions: 17
Thing is she could of known and gone into labour and when he was born denied knowing, the midwives might of picked up on something and played along with her cos they might of sensed her worry, they are highly trained so I'm sure they will know the signs of someone scared to admit they knew their child was poorly.

Reactions: 11
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation
£350 a month though for 3 children? Wasn’t he bragging her earnt 100k an hour for his fight ? That is embarrassing . I’m not sticking up for talia but wow

Reactions: 12
£350 a month though for 3 children? Wasn’t he bragging her earnt 100k an hour for his fight ? That is embarrassing . I’m not sticking up for talia but wow
Oh I agree if that was the case but no he’s broke and was in debt up to his eyeballs

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness I disappear for the weekend and miss ALL THE TEA

Thanks for that new poster, that was a riveting catch up 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did Aaron find out about Oakley condition at the birth?
I can’t understand how she hid the fact that she didn’t know about his condition beyond that. Surely there would have been extra medical professionals at the birth?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.