Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just done a child support calculator out of curiosity, for our child my partner would have to pay £423 a month and that's with 2-3 night stays a week. How on earth is Aaron only paying £350 for 3 kids yet lives the lifestyle he does?

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t advise to block them… all it takes is for them to check from another account and noticed they’ve been blocked and it would confirm who it is straight away
good point
---
Talia must have launched her phone into the sea or something cause the tiktok comments aren’t even getting removed

Reactions: 6
Whatever he gets paid for whatever work he does will be paid into a limited company, he might pay himself a tiny wage. That’s how people fiddle the system who are loaded

Reactions: 12
I'll probably get called out and jumped on for this. But part of me doesn't believe its as simple as her needing a "MH break" there's something bigger in the picture here, she loves documenting being a "medical mummy" too much to just hand her kids over and deactivate social media.

Shes either gone to get new tittys
Or social have forced her to hand them over. Nothing is this simple with talia and Aaron

Reactions: 16
I'll probably get called out and jumped on for this. But part of me doesn't believe its as simple as her needing a "MH break" there's something bigger in the picture here, she loves documenting being a "medical mummy" too much to just hand her kids over and deactivate social media.

Shes either gone to get new tittys
Or social have forced her to hand them over. Nothing is this simple with talia and Aaron
She definitely didn’t get forced to hand them over she did willingly give them to Aaron but you are probably right about the tits

Reactions: 14
She definitely didn’t get forced to hand them over she did willingly give them to Aaron but you are probably right about the tits
So is she going to take them back when she comes back with her new rack, Or are they with Aaron on a more permanent basis ?

Reactions: 2
Do you know if any medical staff have made safeguarding reports like some have suggested (with leaving sats at 75. Having to be told to go in etc)

Reactions: 3
So is it a case where she’s finally seen sense and just gave in to him since she’s been keeping them from him?
Or she has literally eventually broke and handed them over, he’s good enough now when she’s in need (either playing the MH card or the boob job) but he’s not been good enough for them when he’s wanted to see them and playing with his mental health!

Reactions: 8
Oh and Maddox is apparently as cheeky as you would believe I’ve been told but Romeo is a right little grass 😂 that was said tongue in cheek but it’s Maddoxs birthday Tuesday too
So how did Aaron find out Talia knew of Oakley condition while she was pregnant cos she like to imply she didn’t known

Reactions: 4
probably at the birth cause how would she hide that
This is actually so sad if this has been the way it’s happened, i actually said to my husband like the shock in the room at that time and then how sad my husband would be that I hid something like that from him for so many months!

Reactions: 7
So how did Aaron find out Talia knew of Oakley condition while she was pregnant cos she like to imply she didn’t known
I imagine there were a lot of Dr's around for his birth who would be explaining what to expect and they'd obviously only do that if they knew before. There would probably have been a nicu team there too just incase.

Reactions: 11
She prob had this set up stop Aaron seeing the kids then just dump them on him as he be so happy to have them and she can sod off and get her tits done although I thought she had to gain weight maybe she just gone to turkey to get them done

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.