Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually in despair at that girls comments, if that doesn’t show just how delusional her minions are then I dunno what will🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s no point in people even trying to argue with them cause they’re legitimately so bleeping brainless it’s unreal🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot confirm if the boob bit is true I don’t know if she’s also seeing/having the kids but I sure as will find out tomorrow 😂

if the boob bit is true she deserves everything thrown at her, also been told she told a few she deleted her own account but she also told (a friend) her account was removed
she lies so much she forgets what shes lied about

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A ‘mental health’ crisis just as she was mentioning getting her boobs done this month….

Yeah, sure Talia 🙄 Pull the other one.

Reactions: 12
He wouldn’t ruin the court case like that after being very clever on his socials about saying he’s got the boys but doesn’t show them
That's true, just the way they've wrote things it sounds like it could be from him

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest, whatever is going on with her. If she wasn’t such a toxic bleep, she would’ve had so many people able to help with the boys like Aaron’s family. She put her own public image before the needs of those kids, what makes is worse is her public image was that of a nasty vindictive witch
I bet she’s masterminding her comeback now.

‘I thought I was Super Mummy and could do it all, but…..’

She’ll spin this to her advantage somehow and her brain dead flock of sheep fans won’t be none the wiser.

Reactions: 19
There been a new rule put in place about exploiting children on social media now
I think its aaron
I think it one of her friends as she say she been keeping her mouth shut for months so my guess is her hairdresser

Reactions: 7
There been a new rule put in place about exploiting children on social media now

I think it one of her friends as she say she been keeping her mouth shut for months so my guess is her hairdresser
What's the new rule?

Reactions: 1
Seems like all them times she didn’t take Oakley to the hospital have now finally been noticed by people with some authority and seen she has neglected that beautiful little boy, this must have be the other things going on in the back ground I’m pleased there with Aaron and he has his family support

*Edited due to spelling mistakes lost my glasses 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Has she had beef with her hairdresser ?

Reactions: 2
I think Aaron and the hospital reported her. The hospital have a duty of care they can’t continuously ignore and not do a safeguarding report. As well as the community nurse reporting her for having to tell talia to send her baby in when his oxygen was 75!! She said last week she had a ‘meeting’ she won’t talk about and ‘some people’ think she can’t care for Oakleys needs. I recon Aaron’s been given the boys and siennahs with her friend

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bit unlikely so throwing this out just for bants what if it's that Tanya who botches her face 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit unlikely so throwing this out just for bants what if it's that Tanya who botches her face 💀
in fairness it wouldn’t even be that unlikely, there seems to be a long list of people she falls out with. I don’t think she’s ever had a long lasting friendship

Reactions: 6
I think Aaron and the hospital reported her. The hospital have a duty of care they can’t continuously ignore and not do a safeguarding report. As well as the community nurse reporting her for having to tell talia to send her baby in when his oxygen was 75!! She said last week she had a ‘meeting’ she won’t talk about and ‘some people’ think she can’t care for Oakleys needs. I recon Aaron’s been given the boys and siennahs with her friend
that I can agree with as it seem to be strange this all happened after Aaron finally been able to stay on the ward with Oakley so he must had been speaking to nurses and counsultion about his concern.
---
I’m aware with hospitals thing are noted down and flag up if there been more than 4 concerns regarding medical neglect than hospitals Will referral it onto social services will do a mash (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub) followed by a section 47 which mean collecting evidence from all professionals regarding neglect, emotional neglect and medical neglect basically if a child been born with complex need and health need are not met or a priority than yes they’ll remove children and do a 26 weeks pre court proceeding so she’ll be assessed to see if she can had them back! So boys might be under Aaron care under a ico at the moment as he’ll be deem as a safe parent

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
that I can agree with as it seem to be strange this all happened after Aaron finally been able to stay on the ward with Oakley so he must had been speaking to nurses and counsultion about his concern.
Last week she was playing happy families taking the boys to see oakley every day making out she’s the only one who can do his metal work. I reckon social gave got involved due to her blatant neglect of the kids emotional needs and the fact she treats the hospital as a babysitting service. It wouldn’t go unnoticed with the nurses/doctors. She was even making out she has her favourites trying to make out it’s all rosy when infact they prob dislike her as much as everyone else as she’s a blatant narc!! So they’ve told her they’re removing them but talia being talia didn’t think it would happen. That’s why siennah is with her friend. It’s all suspicious. Social will have let the kids go to family/friends whilst they decide the best plan of action. Aaron was being trained in oakleys care that’s why he posted he was with him all of a sudden. So she’s got rid of Instagram as how would she explain that?? Again she ought to be careful what she wishes for as now the kids aren’t with her so she’ll be broke as duck not being able to make money out of them. That’s my theory 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Having the boys and being the main parental responsibility for them I pray and hope help keep Aaron on the right path I’m sure Talia would have brought his coke habit up at the court hearing but as long as Aaron can show he clean and not touching it that great for him and his mental health I’m sure will perk up just from being round his boys…. I hope Sienna is with caring people and that she coping ok as the boys are prob too young to understand what’s going on

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.