Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the whole mental health crisis will be an excuse for her minions to feel sorry for her. I reckon Aaron’s reported his concerns to social services along with the hospital raising concerns, they’ve probably been placed with Aaron on a temp investigation and she’s too embarrassed to admit to so disabled her insta

Reactions: 35
I’ve been a silent watcher on this thread for ages now but never posted..

I’m dying to know what’s going on with talia’s insta.

also the boys are on Aaron’s brothers story, so looks like the boys are with Aaron again today.
Maddox is the spit of Aaron lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember a few weeks ago when she was on a rant and quoted something along the lines of ‘apparently I don’t meet Oakleys medical needs’, maybe it was about a report Aaron had put in after all.
She’s stopped Aaron and his family seeing those boys for how long now? Or everything on her terms when she’s fancied a night out… played with their mental health for months, now she’s having a MH crisis he can have them… piss off!!!
I don’t feel sorry for her, never have done, never will. Mental health isn’t a joke and 💯 is a hard thing to have to suffer with but this is kind of along the lines she’s brought it on herself, maybe if she didn’t try ruining other peoples lives and everything wasn’t about her being a selfish slag, karma works in wonderful ways.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Agreed! People throw the MH card around all too easy, as am excuse for crappy behaviour. A cat rescuer I follow suffered terribly with her MH, so much so she took her own life last week, aged 31. She was beautiful, kind, caring, compassionate and funny. And it's a massive loss to this world. SHE suffered with her MH, this skank is just selfish, sly, and fame hungry. No sympathy from me

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I have a very good friend who I’ve grown up with since nursery, she’s one of the most loyal kindest girls to come across, never done any bad in her life, has an amazing reputation and works in a hospice.
She’s been dealt some tit in her life and a lot of her close family have died, she’s only just recently gone back to work after being off for a few month as her MH really took a turn for the worse, she literally couldn’t take any more and didn’t leave the house in over a month. Now she’s undergoing therapy sessions she’s having to pay for privately.
Then you get Talia, who’s dealt out tit probably her whole life, still has her family around her (apart from living miles away but it was HER that moved away), the amount of friends have dropped her cos she’s a wicked witch, she’s a home wrecker, neglects and talks to her kids like tit, the list goes on… and she’s gotten away with it all.
Whether this MH card is legit or not, even though walking round the metro centre? She’ll come back with her new boobs cos it ‘made her feel better’, it’s about time she’s came crashing down… I doubt it’ll even be a wake up call for her either!!
---
Off topic but how unreal is Marnie!!
Imagine wasting years of your life with Talia who has to have filler on a monthly basis to try and look decent but then turn out looking like a Dorito, then seeing how stunning Marnie has turned out!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately most of us probably have experienced losing someone to suicide. Mental illnesses & deteriorating mental health is not a joke, it is not an excuse for crappy behavior, it is not a ‘get out of jail free’ card, and it certainly isn’t an excuse to use whenever you feel like it.

Talia is a narcissist, literally clinical definition of narc. She’ll only ever put out the narrative she wants people to hear, I highly doubt even her family or ‘closest friends’ know the real her.

Thank God those kids are elsewhere, I hope she gets stuck with supervised visits until they’re 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The reality is and I’ve said this many times before she’s made her own bed . All this playing up to Instagram , everyone knows Instagram isn’t real life . She’s recently given birth to a child with additional needs and apart from a few quiet days post birth when she was in shock she’s been back on trying to continue her normal life .
The empathy in me wants to see a single mum , now with 4 children , 1 with complex needs & she’s recently gone through a break up & feel sorry for her . But I just can’t , she’s handled it all so badly and I hope she sees that now . Flaunting her merc , designer gear etc . Treating Oakley like some sort of visitor popping to see “the baby” . I think in a way whilst he’s a baby she will cope but he will grow up soon he will be 3 then 4 then school age with a whole more issues bless him . He will need care for life , and I don’t think she’s thinking about that .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a very good friend who I’ve grown up with since nursery, she’s one of the most loyal kindest girls to come across, never done any bad in her life, has an amazing reputation and works in a hospice.
She’s been dealt some tit in her life and a lot of her close family have died, she’s only just recently gone back to work after being off for a few month as her MH really took a turn for the worse, she literally couldn’t take any more and didn’t leave the house in over a month. Now she’s undergoing therapy sessions she’s having to pay for privately.
Then you get Talia, who’s dealt out tit probably her whole life, still has her family around her (apart from living miles away but it was HER that moved away), the amount of friends have dropped her cos she’s a wicked witch, she’s a home wrecker, neglects and talks to her kids like tit, the list goes on… and she’s gotten away with it all.
Whether this MH card is legit or not, even though walking round the metro centre? She’ll come back with her new boobs cos it ‘made her feel better’, it’s about time she’s came crashing down… I doubt it’ll even be a wake up call for her either!!
---
Off topic but how unreal is Marnie!!
Imagine wasting years of your life with Talia who has to have filler on a monthly basis to try and look decent but then turn out looking like a Dorito, then seeing how stunning Marnie has turned out!
I think marnie has ruined her self as well she looks like michael jackson
---
Who’s GS? Feel like I need to see lol
georgia schofield on tiktok. She will entertain you whilst talias away🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think marnie has ruined her self as well she looks like michael jackson
---

georgia schofield on tiktok. She will entertain you whilst talias away🤣
Trust me she’s highly entertaining. Slagging off baby daddy and his gf and now thinks they’re besties 😂😂
---
Haha just had a look, what a fruit loop! What’s with the obsession with standing at her kitchen door 🙈😂
It’s worse when she usually pours herself a strongbow cider and sips it with writing on the screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest, whatever is going on with her. If she wasn’t such a toxic bleep, she would’ve had so many people able to help with the boys like Aaron’s family. She put her own public image before the needs of those kids, what makes is worse is her public image was that of a nasty vindictive witch

Reactions: 23
I do wonder wether it's just someone off here or actually someone close to Aaron hope she continues spilling the tea though haha

Reactions: 6
Yea I thought after it could be someone just reading the tea from this morning and acting like it’s coming from them lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.