Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just to clarify I didn’t search “toddler boys” in the search bar 😱, that’s just what it showed on her video
After my post the other day about searching Talia led to a disturbing TikTok about photos of children in the bath; I’m convinced the name Talia Oatway is a search term used by sick-minded individuals to search out material they’re after.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
After my post the other day about searching Talia led to a disturbing TikTok about photos of children in the bath; I’m convinced the name Talia Oatway is a search term used by sick-minded individuals to search out material they’re after.
This is really scary
The amount of times daily she exploits them kids naked in the bath once I messaged her and told her to delete them kids because if it was paused you could see one of their privates and bum .why oh why would you stick your kids naked in the bath who wants to see that !!! I have something like 48 followers only people I know and still wouldn't dream of sticking my kids in the bath for the life of me it's so odd and when she does a time lapse of dressing them in the morning changing their nappies what goes through her head like ! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Ffs lads I took a few hours off and I’ve had 8 pages to catch up on😂 definitely not a gag order then to keep kids of sm by Aaron cause his brother wouldn’t be able to post them either I think whoever said earlier about her giving out that someone said Oakleys needs weren’t met by her is spot on those kids were temporarily removed from her care while an investigation happens and she’s deleted her account cause it don’t fit her narrative. I’d say she’s breaking down alright but with temper rather than her mental health

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This is really scary
The amount of times daily she exploits them kids naked in the bath once I messaged her and told her to delete them kids because if it was paused you could see one of their privates and bum .why oh why would you stick your kids naked in the bath who wants to see that !!! I have something like 48 followers only people I know and still wouldn't dream of sticking my kids in the bath for the life of me it's so odd and when she does a time lapse of dressing them in the morning changing their nappies what goes through her head like ! 😡😡😡😡
Makes me sick that she’s posted pictures of her kids privates on her public instagram, received and read messages letting her know in case it was a mistake and then not only does she NOT remove the images; she has continued to it… multiple times. Makes you wonder if bath pics of her children brings traffic and engagement to her profile… ultimately that’s what she cares about most.

Reactions: 8
Her supporters are bizarre! There's one on there saying she's happy that's talia is taking time for herself to get a boob job while her baby is recovering from surgery because it was pre booked 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Her supporters are bizarre! There's one on there saying she's happy that's talia is taking time for herself to get a boob job while her baby is recovering from surgery because it was pre booked 🤯
My step child's narcissistic mother is like this, deserved a 2 week all inclusive without her kids 6 weeks after the youngest was born because "pregnancy is hard" literally has my step child 2 nights max a week (he's with us 3/4 and her mum at least 2) and plays the "single mum with no support" card. Posts photos online of the kids when they're with us not her to make it look like she has them, the list of comparisons between her and T are endless. You'd be surprised how many are out there with the same attitude as Talia who support this tit.

A bleeping boob job whilst your son is in hospital 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My step child's narcissistic mother is like this, deserved a 2 week all inclusive without her kids 6 weeks after the youngest was born because "pregnancy is hard" literally has my step child 2 nights max a week (he's with us 3/4 and her mum at least 2) and plays the "single mum with no support" card. Posts photos online of the kids when they're with us not her to make it look like she has them, the list of comparisons between her and T are endless. You'd be surprised how many are out there with the same attitude as Talia who support this tit.

This sounds like my sister (no longer have any contact or relationship with her) but my family have custody of her children and she posts on fb like she’s an amazing mum seeing her kids etc. they’re all our photos. She’s not seen them in nearly 2 years 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

A holiday alone 6 weeks after having a baby?! Yeah pregnancy is hard but that takes the biscuit. At least he's got you guys for stability. I can't get my head around parents like that. Why have kids?

Reactions: 14
These people in the comments that support her I’m bleeping flabbergasted!! It’s okay to go for a boob job days after your son has had surgery and is still laying in a hospital bed!! Get the duck right out of here!!!!!

Reactions: 26
These people in the comments that support her I’m bleeping flabbergasted!! It’s okay to go for a boob job days after your son has had surgery and is still laying in a hospital bed!! Get the duck right out of here!!!!!
You know what this is why I don’t say to much you would be surprised at how many people agree with her people i and she knows

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Right?! But when Aaron had the audacity to earn some money before oakleys operation the world had ended and he gave no fucks about his kids 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aaron’s fight was technically work though… what’s a boob job to her? To make herself ‘feel better’ so she can do what she does best… throw herself about even more with bigger boobs. She’s putting being a slut before her poorly baby.
---
The same as she was being going out the night after Oakley was home from hospital, leaving him with her Mam who he barely knew, then ‘training’ her friend up on his equipment so she could go out… and be a slut!

Reactions: 16
Aaron’s fight was technically work though… what’s a boob job to her? To make herself ‘feel better’ so she can do what she does best… throw herself about even more with bigger boobs. She’s putting being a slut before her poorly baby.
---
The same as she was being going out the night after Oakley was home from hospital, leaving him with her Mam who he barely knew, then ‘training’ her friend up on his equipment so she could go out… and be a slut!
Aarons fight was also confirmed before Oakleys surgery date. Talia knew Oakleys in hospital this time so if she has got her boobs done that’s wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 15
I cannot confirm if the boob bit is true I don’t know if she’s also seeing/having the kids but I sure as will find out tomorrow 😂

if the boob bit is true she deserves everything thrown at her, also been told she told a few she deleted her own account but she also told (a friend) her account was removed

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.