Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having the boys and being the main parental responsibility for them I pray and hope help keep Aaron on the right path I’m sure Talia would have brought his coke habit up at the court hearing but as long as Aaron can show he clean and not touching it that great for him and his mental health I’m sure will perk up just from being round his boys…. I hope Sienna is with caring people and that she coping ok as the boys are prob too young to understand what’s going on
I think he been having hair stand drug test to debunk the allegations anyway. As hair stand test is the best way you can test hair even from 12 months ago. With drink as long as he proven he doesn’t drink around them that fine. As la first choice is to make sure they stay with families as that is court duty for the children best interest, for all we know this might be what Aaron truly need to make the best choice he can for the boys

Reactions: 11
I wonder now was her dad down to support her at court hearings and maybe say if she got to keep the kids in her care he would be there to help and support her
---
Also this should push Sienna dad now to go back to court and get contact with his child

Reactions: 8
I’ve resorted to watching a program called naked and alone🤣bizarre, it’s people trekking through the woods and that with no clothes on🤣
Omg I watched it too! Was it the one with the ex military ones who lost!!?

Bit unlikely so throwing this out just for bants what if it's that Tanya who botches her face 💀
bleeping up her face didn’t make her fall out with her so she’s now on the warpath exposing everything😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder now was her dad down to support her at court hearings and maybe say if she got to keep the kids in her care he would be there to help and support her
---
Also this should push Sienna dad now to go back to court and get contact with his child
This is what my partner and I did, we jumped on to the other dads court case as another respondent and took the ex to court together. She didn't stand a bleeping chance lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if that was why Aaron was trying to contact siennas dad, when he wanted to expose her? So both of them could go to court together?

Reactions: 20
I can confirm more tomorrow but I know Aaron definitely did for 2 days his sister had other 2 and I’m not sure if anyone is now overnight I know Aaron and boys have been there for a few hours during the day

his mum and brother are very active too

So talia doesn’t have any of her kids at the moment ?

is this zo on tic tok the person she was talking about other day on her stories 🤔
Possibly but whoever it is they are on one! I keep checking the tiktok comments (I'm bored now there's no stories to cringe at) and they've now linked the ncc website asking anyone with receipts to send them in.

• Wow
I said earlier in the week I wonder if she's had her access to Oakley limited. It was weird that all of a sudden she seemed to only be having hour visits and then with her dad and her friend sleeping up there I thought she could possibly be being restricted. Although I know she does hate being with her baby and sleeping at the hospital because she's a selfish cow!!

Reactions: 14
The comments have disappeared off her tiktok now I can't see them

Reactions: 1
I said earlier in the week I wonder if she's had her access to Oakley limited. It was weird that all of a sudden she seemed to only be having hour visits and then with her dad and her friend sleeping up there I thought she could possibly be being restricted. Although I know she does hate being with her baby and sleeping at the hospital because she's a selfish cow!!

I never thought of this but this makes so much sense! This must of been what the meetings where about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.