Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I'm sceptical that this has been in Court (Care Proceedings anyway) yet, possibly urgent private law proceedings for a CAO but I don't think there will be an ICO mainly because I very much doubt Aaron would get through Placement with Parents Regs with some of his questionable history for him to be there under an ICO.

I mean Aaron has PR, SS don't need to "place" the children with him, they could be in CP enquiries right now and have told him to assert his PR and keep the children with him whilst assessments are undertaken. Or he could have got an urgent hearing initiated himself in which case he could have temporary residence whilst the LA (assuming SS have opened the case up) do a Section 7/37 depending on risk levels. But that's just my musings based on what I've read/ seen, Talia's an absolute loose cannon so Christ knows what more there is to this.

Way too much work head on there sorry for being a bore 😂 I will personally sleep easier tonight knowing eyes are (hopefully) firmly on Oakley and the other boys and that his medical needs are met and that they're both under scrutiny, Talia especially obviously given how much insight into her neglectful parenting she's given us so far.

Although my heart breaks for Siennah in all of this 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One word Talia . kARMA. We said it would come for you and it has. This is where all the lies and neglect have got you. You thought you had everyone fooled

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just wish Aaron had stepped up for Siennah. I know she isn't his responsibility as such, but he was a big part of her life for a good number of years. I just feel really sad for that poor girl. She has nobody 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Does anyone follow siennas dad has he posted anything I hope this helps him get access to his daughter

Reactions: 9
I said earlier in the week I wonder if she's had her access to Oakley limited. It was weird that all of a sudden she seemed to only be having hour visits and then with her dad and her friend sleeping up there I thought she could possibly be being restricted. Although I know she does hate being with her baby and sleeping at the hospital because she's a selfish cow!!
Could it be due to her filming in hospital and privacy? Could they have told her time and time again she can't film in the hospital so have limited her time with Oakley? Complaints from other parents of sick children or nurses and doctors. I know I wouldn't be happy.
---
The times she has left the kids in the bath whilst filming in another room
Driving with kids in the car whilst on phone
Failing to get medical help for her son whose sats had dropped dangerously low
Uses the nhs as a babysitting service and pops in and out to see her poorly son in hospital
Maybe there are concerns she is deliberately trying to harm Oakley by not seeking medical care
Exposing her children in the bath to thousands of people and not safeguarding them
Could the community nurse have raised concerns about what's going on at home? Siennah may have said something to someone about her home life and its been escalated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What if.. the day Aaron threatened to answer questions regarding Takia, in fact it was a strategy? Perhaps he wanted to collect evidence regarding Takia's threats/abuse?

Reactions: 8
I just wish Aaron had stepped up for Siennah. I know she isn't his responsibility as such, but he was a big part of her life for a good number of years. I just feel really sad for that poor girl. She has nobody 💔
He may of offered but court said no as he’s not legally responsible for her. A friend was in a similar situation and she wasn’t allowed her step son at first. She had to apply for parental responsibility and after that was approved the boy moved in with the younger 2 girls that were hers
---
Especially if he wanted to help Leo get siennah maybe he said I won’t take her but I want to talk to Leo so he can get her?

Reactions: 6
But he was trying to get together with siennahs dad so in a way he is looking out for her 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Terribly sad for siennah too if she gets split up from her brothers😢
Yea that poor girl has been passed from pillar to post so her mum can chase cock. I hope she gets all the support she needs

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I wish we could voice note on this but long story short my eldest child has a friend in sienna's situation, they are now thriving and like a totally different child in their Dads custody! Their paternal family communicate and all 4 children see each other and have regular contact (even though the eldest lives in a different city to the younger 3) It's been an awful situation to witness but as someone that isn't emotional I could've cried real happy tears when I had the eldest stay. They're like a new child with the weight of the world lifted off their shoulders

*edited to correct spelling....😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
yes, theres about 6 episodes. I binged it. Have you seen it all? I am dying to speak to someone about the sunburn🤣
😂😂. I only watched that episode as I fell asleep! But omg that ex squaddie guy was so sunburnt after the first day! And his partners huge boobs!!! She must have been in agony!!!

Reactions: 1
It must be very serious whatever the situation is as it is an absolute last resort to take children away and split up siblings. I pray for those wee souls.

Reactions: 8
This situation just proves toxic break ups and relationships only make the kids suffer in the end, poor babies won’t know if they’re coming or going! Why not just be amicable for their sake no matter what you think of each other. Poor siennah will be affected the most by all this

Reactions: 12
duck me sideways I haven’t been on in 5 days and the cunts got her kids taken off her, should’ve known better than to take care of my child and converse with my husband at night than come on tattle, fs never leaving again 🤣 on a side note uts so nice seeing the wee kids by the beach and not in a bastarding soft play 5 days a week. They look so much more comfortable🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t say how I know this info without giving away who I am but I hear information from both sides. Oakley is still in hospital.
Her mental health is suffering badly, she can’t cope with any of the stress of being a single mum anymore, Aaron has often not showed up for collecting the boys and once took the boys from nursery on a day he shouldn’t have and caused a lot of drama, there has been times she hasn’t allowed contact but also times hehasn’t showed up when he was meant to have contact
Oakley will be in hospital for anywhere from 4-6 months and they are hoping to come up with a plan in the meantime about his care because Talia is struggling too much, she is visiting him but she is not allowed overnight stays.
And yes aaron has the two boys right now but Aaron is refusing to have anything got to do with Siennah.
Aaron arrived at the hopsital for his last operation the weekend of the fight with his sister with him, he was still drunk/on drugs after his fight so he was given 15 minutes then told leave. He pays very very little towards the kids but he has been on to solicitors to try sort a custody agreement but Talia is really hard work so it’s taking some time.
They are both as bad as eachother right now and both acting like terrible parents, Aaron has been off the wagon for some time in regards to his drinking and drugs which is family is now trying to help him with, Talia is in a really bad mental state right now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can’t say how I know this info without giving away who I am but I hear information from both sides. Oakley is still in hospital.
Her mental health is suffering badly, she can’t cope with any of the stress of being a single mum anymore, Aaron has often not showed up for collecting the boys and once took the boys from nursery on a day he shouldn’t have and caused a lot of drama, there has been times she hasn’t allowed contact but also times hehasn’t showed up when he was meant to have contact
Oakley will be in hospital for anywhere from 4-6 months and they are hoping to come up with a plan in the meantime about his care because Talia is struggling too much, she is visiting him but she is not allowed overnight stays.
And yes aaron has the two boys right now but Aaron is refusing to have anything got to do with Siennah.
Aaron arrived at the hopsital for his last operation the weekend of the fight with his sister with him, he was still drunk/on drugs after his fight so he was given 15 minutes then told leave. He pays very very little towards the kids but he has been on to solicitors to try sort a custody agreement but Talia is really hard work so it’s taking some time.
They are both as bad as eachother right now and both acting like terrible parents, Aaron has been off the wagon for some time in regards to his drinking and drugs which is family is now trying to help him with, Talia is in a really bad mental state right now
She can’t cope with any of the stress of being a SINGLE MUM anymore?? After she’s said many of times she ‘loves being pregnant’, just goes to show it’s not about the actual kids then, did she think she’d be able to keep Aaron round forever?? She obviously didn’t think of any of the consequences her toxic behaviour would have had on her, it’s all starting to catch up with her!

If Aaron was as bad as this post is letting on, the inconsistencies with the kids, the nursery drama, the drink/drugs then how is he allowed to have the boys?
Her not being allowed overnight stays is that what she’s saying cos she (in her words) CBA or is there actually social involvement that have said this… the same social which would place the boys with Aaron who’s been painted some massive baddy here?
Some of this just doesn’t add up?

Who’s saying he didn’t used to turn up for the kids? You know this or it’s what she’s said? Because he seems to be doing an alright job stepping up now considering he’s had them all week.
Tbf the nursery thing, I did wonder if the reason she stopped sending them to nursery is because he had turned up and took them out of nursery because she was refusing to let him see them.
---
It’s baffling when people say about how they’re both as bad as each other when you see the pics of the boys, and literally 1 photo speaks 1000 words.
The photo we seen yesterday of the boys at the beach with him looks like 2 totally different boys to the ones she posts.
They honestly just looked so content and happy.
---
I do feel bad for Siennah, I feel bad for all of those kids. Hopefully the boys are young enough for things to change and not be too effected, but I do genuinely think Talia has probably poisoned S mind against him, or she’s seen and heard things, and she’s at the age where she can decide who she wants to be around.
It will be hard for Aaron to try and come to terms and some arrangement with a child that isn’t his, I just hope her biological dad and his family can step in now. It’s really not fair what Talia has put her through.

Won’t it be Maddox’s birthday within the next few days too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why isn’t she allowed overnight stays?

Reactions: 4
As for Aaron turning up after Oakleys operation drunk/on drugs, didn’t he come on Instagram just a few hours after the operation saying how it went?
He seemed ok then, so unless he managed to sober up very quickly then that makes no sense either.
Who said he was only allowed 15 minutes? Talia and her army?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.