Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s no mental health crisis narcs donā€™t feel a thing!! Sheā€™s embarrassed that the boys are with Aaron as sheā€™s not a fit mother. Sheā€™s plugged this narrative thatā€™s sheā€™s super mum yet does nothing to add value to their lives and hasnā€™t a maternal bone in her body. Sheā€™s lost Aaron and is left with 4 kids and one with additional needs. Again sheā€™s desperate to paint the father in a bad light like she did with siennah and itā€™s backfired on her spectacularly!! Now Aaron isnā€™t father of the year by no means but he does love those boys you can tell. Itā€™s very telling even after him being a druggie/alcoholic that he still has his friends to support him. Whereā€™s talias?? Even on geordie shore no one liked her. Sheā€™s vile toxic and bitter. She tried to destroy him by putting out a narrative that wasnā€™t true. He didnā€™t put out fake stories or digs aimed at her like she did. He kept all the tit comments he got on his posts that her minions trolled him with right before his fight. That could have tipped anyone over the edge! Yet he kept quiet. She deserves all the hate she will get from now on I donā€™t have one ounce of sympathy. Karma always bites your ass!!!

Reactions: 40
Iā€™m so worried about being outed and her sister her and her mum coming for me believe me no one knows what an aggressive tart she is
Thank you for sharing best tip I can give you is to make sure your username is nothing related to your real name, Iā€™m pleased the boys are with Aaron they seem very happy, Talia needs some help and hopefully she gets some support to help her come to terms with everything

• Heart
Reactions: 12
as much as she is a bleep even on the show Aaron was always out leaving her with the kids .
If she has had a mental health crisis which clearly she is by letting Aaron completely take over then I do hope she gets better soon and at least she has asked for the help and not let the kids see her in that state . Iā€™m not defending her actions in the past but the kids are always clean and looked after Cant be easy having that many kids and a child with complex needs and doing it alone most of the time .

I hope she gets the help she needs and can get better for the kids .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you I only dipped in the thread months ago as I was worried if trip up who I am šŸ˜‚

the family member loves a gossip like the rest of us so I wonā€™t need to ask they will love to spill šŸ˜‚
Have to ask do you know if he's filming for Geordie Shore? Would be interesting to see if any of this would be talked about on there only as they filmed them watching his fight so creating that storyline of Aaron and he could get his narrative across but then maybe not?

Reactions: 3
But surely Talia is still going to the hospital to turn Oakleys mental work no one else knew how to do it according to her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So do we not know if sheā€™s deactivated herself or if Instagram has taken it down? I feel like if Instagram done it she would have ā€œclarifiedā€ on tik tok or something
If she is having mental health struggles and deactivated because of that then sheā€™s not really ā€œshowing the reality of a medical mummyā€ is she?

Reactions: 2
Tbh I really struggle to feel sorry for her. The way she goes on will of course be making her feel tit. Even watching her stories sucks the life out of you so imagine being her or actually being around her. I feel for the kids.

Reactions: 28
So do we not know if sheā€™s deactivated herself or if Instagram has taken it down? I feel like if Instagram done it she would have ā€œclarifiedā€ on tik tok or something
If she is having mental health struggles and deactivated because of that then sheā€™s not really ā€œshowing the reality of a medical mummyā€ is she?
I don't think we know for sure. She may just be trying to save face by saying she deactivated for mental health because she will be mortified at being booted off.

Reactions: 6
I don't think anyone, medical mummy or otherwise, should have to show the realities of a mealth health crisis.

Reactions: 11
I only feel sorry for her because she is a mum and no mother is perfect Iā€™m not denying she has done some crappy stuff but for her to delete her Instagram and somebody come and say she is having a mental health crisis and Aaron has the boys then clearly she is struggling . everybody knows she acts like super mum so For her to delete Instagram and give the boys to Aaron she must be struggling . I would feel sorry for anybody having a mental health crisis but then I work in mental health so I see how bad it impacts peoples lives . For all her faults I do think she is a good mum a mum who does try her best but the break up with Aaron has messed her up and she takes that out on the kids and Aaron .

Either way I hope she gets the help she needs and if a break from Instagram is needed then itā€™s a good thing she has removed it and Iā€™m glad Aaron has stepped in and taken over with the kids as he should he is the parent aswell . šŸ™‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I will never take back anything I said about her, that still stands, but if she has cracked and her mental health is suffering then I do feel for her. She's focusing on things she shouldn't be, there's obviously no one there guiding her right way. I hope she's getting the help she needs if that is the case. But if shes gone to have a boob job.... Sack everything iv just said!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m so worried about being outed and her sister her and her mum coming for me believe me no one knows what an aggressive tart she is
Thanks for coming on and giving us a bit of tea. Just be careful what you answer, Most of us would understand if there was certain questions you couldnā€™t answer.

Iā€™m so happy for Aaronā€™s family to be back in the childrens lives ā¤

I hope this opens doors for Leoā€™s family too.

Reactions: 14
So basically Aaron has got the kids coz sheā€™s an absolute idiot and she knows that if sheā€™s not posting their bath time every night people would obviously ask questions shes embarrassed to answer about why she doesnā€™t have them. Maybe if she shared custody with Aaron in the first place she would be more stable! Sheā€™s brought it on herself if she is having some sort of mental breakdown. As long as the kids are happy and they definitely looked it in that pic was soooo nice to see them outside instead of scruffy soft plays and sent to bed at 6pm when itā€™s blazing sunshine outside. Sheā€™s probably loving the break!

Reactions: 19
Wonder if this tipped her over the edge a few days ago šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

EAE55A43-4BD6-4A99-B138-54153B2E27CC.jpeg

I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all, it was ok for her to stop Aaron and his family seeing his kids.. what about his mental health with all the digs she was throwing at him and sending hundreds of trolls to abuse him!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I only feel sorry for her because she is a mum and no mother is perfect Iā€™m not denying she has done some crappy stuff but for her to delete her Instagram and somebody come and say she is having a mental health crisis and Aaron has the boys then clearly she is struggling . everybody knows she acts like super mum so For her to delete Instagram and give the boys to Aaron she must be struggling . I would feel sorry for anybody having a mental health crisis but then I work in mental health so I see how bad it impacts peoples lives . For all her faults I do think she is a good mum a mum who does try her best but the break up with Aaron has messed her up and she takes that out on the kids and Aaron .

Either way I hope she gets the help she needs and if a break from Instagram is needed then itā€™s a good thing she has removed it and Iā€™m glad Aaron has stepped in and taken over with the kids as he should he is the parent aswell . šŸ™‚
Dunno how you can feel sorry for her she's a top class bleep
I don't think for a second she's having a mental health crisis she's just embarrassed she's been done for neglect and perfect mum who never has a break and an amazing mum doesn't have her kids
Baffles me how people can feel sorry for her she deserves all the karma she gets after what she's put Aaron through and for being a bleep
---
Would someone in a mental health crisis go to the metro centre?
Exactly metro centre shopping yday isn't something someone with a mental health crisis would be she'd be trying to get better for her kids but she isn't interested in the kids all talia cares about is herself !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.