Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh sorry I thought you meant reported her to instagram. The whole thing is bizarre! Is anyone staying with Oakley?
I can confirm more tomorrow but I know Aaron definitely did for 2 days his sister had other 2 and I’m not sure if anyone is now overnight I know Aaron and boys have been there for a few hours during the day

his mum and brother are very active too

Reactions: 16
I can confirm more tomorrow but I know Aaron definitely did for 2 days his sister had other 2 and I’m not sure if anyone is now overnight I know Aaron and boys have been there for a few hours during the day

great news that Aarons family are finally seeing the kids again and hopefully Oakley can receive some proper love 🥲it’s so telling that her behaviour is concerning as they saw no one when Talia was on the scene

Reactions: 25

I know Aaron's mam and she's the most loveliest person and she's so family orientated, it would have broke her heart not seeing those boys. I'm so happy him and his family are finally able to be with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
great news that Aarons family are finally seeing the kids again and hopefully Oakley can receive some proper love 🥲it’s so telling that her behaviour is concerning as they saw no one when Talia was on the scene
I’m so worried about being outed and her sister her and her mum coming for me believe me no one knows what an aggressive tart she is

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m so worried about being outed and her sister her and her mum coming for me believe me no one knows what an aggressive tart she is
Keep your cards close to your chest, give no details about who you are/how you know them, definitely don't ask many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe you, they have shown exactly what they are like❤I wouldn’t worry too much, karma will absolutely come and bite them all. You may be able to speak to mods to get your messages removed if you feel necessary x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keep your cards close to your chest, give no details about who you are/how you know them, definitely don't ask many questions 😂
Thank you I only dipped in the thread months ago as I was worried if trip up who I am 😂

the family member loves a gossip like the rest of us so I won’t need to ask they will love to spill 😂

• Haha
Thank god talia is getting the long awaited karma she deserved! I wonder if the kids have been removed by social services

Thank god talia is getting the long awaited karma she deserved! I wonder if the kids have been removed by social services
If she has stopped aaron from seeing the kids then I couldn't see her letting aaron have them willingly.
Previous poster has said aaron reported her for neglect, if he has evidence of this, my guess is social services have intervened and recommended aaron take the boys.
Karma at its finest. Hope all her followers find this out and see what a witch she is

Reactions: 17
4 days not 4 boys
I know. I saw my mistake so changed it to ask if Oakley is ok, then read more posts and saw that he is so just deleted my comment 😂😂

but wow you guys are on the ball this morning, I deleted it within a couple of minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zo’s comment on her recent tiktok has gone I wonder if she’s deleted it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.