Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gonna be over the moon reading this thread seeing people asking what happened. I for one am glad you have got no insta Talia. Regardless of its a stunt or not. Not seeing that funny looking face of yours is a good thing

Reactions: 19
My pal in the North who seen Talia other week at Tesco said she seen her this morning at her other favourite place
Metro Centre 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My pal in the North who seen Talia other week at Tesco said she seen her this morning at her other favourite place
Metro Centre 😂
So weird cause you think she’d have been desperate for her insta account back by now especially as its her income
---
Has her mam said anything?

Reactions: 3
Would the kids in the bath really have gotten her banned look at Charlotte Dawson that kid is constantly in the bath with his father and running around half naked with a soaked nappy and his arse cheeks hanging out and she’s had social services involved from a complaint and still not banned

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When you try to msg that Zo person on tiktok it doesn’t go through to them anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

@stardust1can you send us a ss of your outfit in the lift please? Hope it’s cropped, skin tight and shows them nips!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you try to msg that Zo person on tiktok it doesn’t go through to them anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

@stardust1can you send us a ss of your outfit in the lift please? Hope it’s cropped, skin tight and shows them nips!
I just went topless hun, I thought why not x

Be interested to know what comments she deleted. Now the messages don’t make sense. Come on hun, I need consistency.
can you see active status on tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it really gonna come to those who live in Newcastle having to see her in the wild seeing how she's acting before she comes back on insta for all to see? 😅

Wish all of her 5 friends pages were public to see if they're posting anything

• Haha
Didn’t even notice her Instagram was gone.. just found out now catching up on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish all of her 5 friends pages were public to see if they're posting anything
I'm following Tanya the butcher and there's been nothing from her.
Her mum's just posting the same old crap as well. So doubt there's anything actually wrong, what with her sighting in the metro as well.

Be interested to know what comments she deleted. Now the messages don’t make sense. Come on hun, I need consistency.
It's not showing that first comment thread for me, says there's only 60 comments. I want the gossip!

Reactions: 4
can you see active status on tiktok?
I don’t know how to see if someone is Active on TikTok but she was deleting comments on the TikTok earlier and I posted screenshots of comments half an hour ago and she’s deleted those comments in the last 30 mins.

I don’t know how to see if someone is Active on TikTok but she was deleting comments on the TikTok earlier and I posted screenshots of comments half an hour ago and she’s deleted those comments in the last 30 mins.
probably nothing majorly wrong then. I do hope everything with the kids is ok, especially oakley

I’m watching 24hrs in police custody because only one parent is allowed in the scan, might nip for selfie with my nipples out while i can🤣
Yes get in that lift with your nips on snow and pouting then once the scan is done please take a pic of your child in the hall and get your handbag in or purse and then shove an emoji over your child's face so we can just see the designer purse or bag that would be great
---
Who's zo on here then 👋😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can get it back, you just need to have a person connected to instagram.

The only thing I find weird is she lives on instagram and would have got a message saying her accounts been disabled if she can't get into her account you'd just assume the first thing she'd do is message her friends, family, and management to say her accounts been disabled, especially her management to get in contact with them whilst they try and get her account back but there's been none of that, yet. Even logging into her other page to say she's been disabled she needs help to get her page back. It just doesn't seem like she's in any rush to get her page back if it was deleted, as we would of seen multiple posts in need of help
Yeah like when Sallie axl lost hers, she was straight on her burner account posting about it
---
I do think it could be something to do with Aaron . I think he’s been quietly working behind the scenes to get his kids taken off Instagram in some way . I don’t think it’s the nudity issue as there is much worse posted than what she puts on .
She lives for Instagram there’s no way she’s done this herself . Will she ever get it back ?? It’s all very odd . But then again she could be back on later and it’s over something or nothing .
He may be able to get access and also put a ban on his boys being posted . He would never be able to take down her Instagram though. Loads of people have horrendous break ups

Last edited:
She must be having extreme withdrawal symptoms by now. She spends every waking minute on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.