Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so sad on that little poor baby she only ever posts pics of him lay alone on a hospital bed, does she never just snuggle up beside him (there’s more than enough room for her too) or even just cuddle him 😩
I always think this he's literally shown no love nothing love him and it's only going to get worse when he sees how she is with romeo and he's just left with a sheet over his face 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
it’s so sad on that little poor baby she only ever posts pics of him lay alone on a hospital bed, does she never just snuggle up beside him (there’s more than enough room for her too) or even just cuddle him 😩
Literally, my son is almost 7 months and I can't even imagine leaving him lying in a bed on his own. He's always in my arms or I'm playing with him. Poor baby. Regardless of his condition she could do so much more just in terms of giving that baby love and attention. It's heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread and duck me she gets worse, blowing smoke up here own arse whilst Oakley can’t breathe. Mother of the year👏🏼👏🏼 It’s the constant needing people to rim lick her, I’m a good mum I know that and therefor do not seek validation from strangers on the internet. She knows she’s not a good mum, she wouldn’t need the validation. Her whole medical mummy shite, duck off. My son had a Hickman line I accessed 3 times a week fir his infusions for about 9/10 months until he stopped needing it. Never once did I think wow I’m doing amazing all I thought about was how amazing my son is for being so little and brave. She needs a good bleeping head shake, poor Oakley🥲 75 oxygen levels is bleeping shocking and she should be reported for letting it even drop to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She needs to accept Aaron doesn’t want her. He’s probably too busy crying in his beer now Marnie has got married 😱
No she needs to stop posting that poor baby for clout quoting she’s the only one that looks after him seconds after posting how many people actually look after all the BABIES. SICK SELFISH witch. Get off your phone STOP. Posting links that actual MUMS won’t buy as we aren’t chavs and look after your bleeping kids!

Reactions: 8
She's a full on disgrace. I'm 22 weeks and under Fetal Medicine and you bet I'll be in that bed snuggling my boy when he's born. Oakley is shown no love and I can't imagine how he must be feeling alone in hospital with only the nurses showing him kindness. I am disgusted with Talia. Social services need to step in.

• Sad
How can she say she's the only one who can deal with all of Oakleys medical needs when she's planning on swanning off to get her boobs done? Looks great hun that does.

You don't meet your sons medical needs because you let his Sat's drop to 75 before seeking help (probably because the nurse told you too)

Reactions: 19
The fact she goes to a PT while her son is home with a nurse struggling to breathe is unforgivable. Not the first time it’s happened either. And she mentioned his sats were low so she knew yet still left him and the nurse had to intervene to help him yet again. She treats those nurses like baby sitters. God knows what they must think when they turn up to help her and she probably leaves the house immediately to just let them deal with him while she goes and enjoys herself. If he didn’t have a disability she wouldn’t have the nurses coming to help so wouldn’t be able to leave him as much as she does so what would she do then??? It’s just very very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 27
EvErYtHiNg I dO Is fOr My KiDs.. Look at the mind games I play with their daddies, my tits I’m getting these done for them too.

Reactions: 15
It astounds me how many people write in her posts, things like you are an inspiration, you are amazing....what on earth are they seeing....I'm convinced she's got about 10 fake accounts and writes to herself

Reactions: 17
Imagine most Mondays and Fridays Oakley is admitted to hospital by the nurse

what about Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/sat/Sunday he’s never been admitted that’s well scary that Talia has never taken him in off her own back

He’s probably delayed from being starved of oxygen not because he has Apert syndrome because loads of babies with Aperts will be sitting rolling holding their head at his age

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Surely these nurses have to see what's going on. Its an ongoing pattern. Yet she said the nurse said she's one of the best mums she's seen. If that was said then that nurse needs striking off. Its clear to see she isn't meeting his needs. She's just waiting for something to happen. Hence leaving his SATs low. He Is an inconvenience to her. Her followers definatley arent very CLEAVER. Lighting candles and calling her an inspiration. How does she inspire them exactly. She's unhinged. Its all about her and her new love life, hence the new tits. All to please her new man or Aaron. Oakley is an inconvenience to all of this. He's holding her back, so she is really pushing it letting the SATs get that low. Horrible to say but it wouldn't matter to her if something happened because she can still play the woe is me if that poor boy passes. I hope to god this isn't the case but from what she shows it really does look like that

Reactions: 12
I can guarantee she’s the type of mum that has her mates round and they take the piss out of his disability. We’ve seen her do it to the other kids on the daily so it would be no different in oakleys case.
as for the heart ‘issue’in the early days aaron mentioned that he’d had tests on his heart and it was all ok as that’s one of the markers. I’m thinking she just mentioned that to make him sound iller than he is rather than his only disabilities are skull deformities and webbed hands/feet which she is clearly embarrassed about

• Heart
  • Wow
When Oakley is in hospital it’s always… aww look the nurse has put the projector on for him, or the nurse has done this or that to occupy him,
Yeah cos she probably don’t even as much look at him!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

what about Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/sat/Sunday he’s never been admitted that’s well scary that Talia has never taken him in off her own back

He’s probably delayed from being starved of oxygen not because he has Apert syndrome because loads of babies with Aperts will be sitting rolling holding their head at his age
But other parents of kids with Apert syndrome know there’s a chance their child will have learning/development delays, and so probably put in as much as effort as possible, as early as possible to give their kids a good start.

Poor Oakley spends his life isolated and laying down, he’s never given an opportunity to excel. Even when she takes him to soft play he stays in the pram, most soft plays have a baby area, but she never lets him join in. (Yes I’d be nervous of all the germs when he’s vulnerable but his brothers are bringing the germs home anyway)

This reminds me of the nurse mum when Jaxon used to be taken in

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.