Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow has she seriously just said that the nurse said he was quite unsettled so she picked him up and give him a big cuddle… knowing fine well everyone knows Aaron is there!!! Trying to make out he’s unsettled cos he’s there and he can’t settle him!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
My 6yr old son is facing a possible cancer diagnosis and I am shutting myself … can’t bare to not have him with me right now and this fucking twat isn’t even there for her son waking up from surgery. Covers his face all the time out of shame. Honestly she needs him taking off her and a loving caring person can step in. I’m so angry!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
To be fair . I think Aaron’s playing a blinder here . Although it must be killing him not posting while she tries to play super mum . He’s keeping quiet , less is more Talia . The less he reacts to her attention seeking the more she will be seething 😂love it . Keep it up Aaron , your a knob too but I’d rather you wind her up cos she’s more of a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 59

LeighB26

So looks like Aaron has had the kids & also spends time with Oakley just chooses not to post them (which I respect). Funny how Talia never mentions the help she gets from 'some people'

• Sad
Reactions: 50

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I’m gonna be honest here and apologies if others get upset by this.. but.. I think she wants Oakley to be unalived. He’s a huge inconvenience to her ‘influencer’ life. She’s banged on and on about her kids being preemies or having constant illness but once’s she got what she wished for - an unwell / additional need child all the other kids ailments went away.. she’s annoyed that she now actually has to be committed to this kid by attending appointments and that gets in the way of her taking nipple lift pics and pretending she has a bf.. all those babies deserve so much more than hellraiser banging on about being the same size as a 10 year old

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

JBrown

Chatty Member
I hope she does read here as I saw her parked in the leisure centre car park two days ago in the disabled bay. Oakley was in hospital so she shouldn’t have used her blue badge. I hate that, totally abusing the system. Next time I’ll take a picture and put it on here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Babyface321

I really hope Aaron does another story and says how amazing he’s been.

Maybe this stay will put a fire in his belly if people on the ward start telling him how she’s never there.

I can’t believe she’s now saying I wish I could split myself in two, the mum guilt, oh fuck off, she’s only saying that because Aaron’s there and she wants to look better, no mum guilt when she went home for a bath and then a shower in under 12 hours
---
Funny how tonight is the only night she mentions phoning the ward, she’s such a cunt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
She’s so insensitive! Not a maternal bone in her body

puttinf laughing faces because she thinks Oakleys metal work losses him off! Even using “pisses him off” has really annoyed me!

he’s an innocent sweet baby!!

she’s honestly vile!!

and no Nurse of good standing would tell her what she’s saying the Nurse did! I’ve been a nurser for 12 years and we would say to all Mums “you’re doing a great job” etc we would get into trouble if we said one is the best we’ve seen etc because people talk and you don’t know who knows who. It could make another mum fell terrible that she didn’t doing as good or that the Nurae thinks negatively about her, she’s not doing a good job because her nurse hasn’t said that to her. We would never make a claim Like that.

It only takes Talia to be at soft play and say “oh my community nurse said …” and a mum to over hear and say oh I have a community nurse too who do you have and it goes from there! It sounds far fetched but it’s really not. Any professional would NEVER say that.
Also Talia is belittling other “Medical Mums” because they may of seen her story and thought wow my nurse has never praised me like that, am I not doing a good enough job? Etc again it’s not far fetched when you little one is unwell you become tired and many don’t ACTUALLY get a break (unlike our Talia who pretends not to get breaks) so are emotional and drained, they do overthink the smallest of things.

sorry for going on but she infuriates me and I’m so mad for that baby that she’s laughing at his misfortune yet again!! M

Aaron get your bloody finger out and do something!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Aldean37

I’d love Aaron to out oakleys condition. Put this big post explaining about it, raising awareness and showing some pride towards him. Not only because it would absolutely destroy her narrative and show her up for not doing it herself. But because it’s about bloody time one of them showed some pride and joy in that boy instead of sticking emojis over his beautiful little face ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 42

lauren96111

VIP Member
If that's the case that Oakley is unsettled with Aaron then how did her friend spend the night with no apparent issues. The woman is a bare faced liar, trying to control the narrative that Oakley needs her more than anyone else when the poor baby probably doesn't know her from the line up of people she has in and out everyday and night to do her mothering role

• Heart

brownstone

In my opinion I think Aaron has just grown fucking tired if her stupid "I do it all" narrative so he's come on to quickly set the record straight, keep the kids privacy and just show that he is around and she's a lying bitch.
It's going the exact same way as the co parenting court proceedings I was part of, social media got one parent in a lot of trouble, while the other stuck to privacy and calmness and obviously came out better in the end. I think Aaron's agent or solicitor has stepped in and is advising him on what to do, but I don't blame him for dropping a little comment in there that he is around. Yes I agree he has a long way to go to be a "good" parent, but it's definitely a shorter distance than Talia 🤢

Now would you look at that…
Oakley is back in hospital (SATs of 75 😰)
After hes been with the community nurses again this morning… more than likely she’s been told to get him in to the hospital!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39