Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or is it a routine and she’s making it out to be an emergency for clout?? Funny how her dads up here! Coincidence??
I don’t think so as she said this morning they wanted to do a sleep study today but couldn’t as they had no beds but now he’s been rushed in. Either way she clearly neglecting his needs

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t jump on me cause I personally probably won’t do it, but is there anywhere we can report our concerns to apart from social services? Or is that the hospitals job? Just don’t see how she’s not been pulled up on it yet??

Reactions: 10
Don’t jump on me cause I personally probably won’t do it, but is there anywhere we can report our concerns to apart from social services? Or is that the hospitals job? Just don’t see how she’s not been pulled up on it yet??
Hospital should be doing welfare and safeguarding concerns

Reactions: 7
75 is so worrying!! Does she realise it can cause brain damage everytime the brain hasn’t got enough oxygen. It then starves other organs to try give the brain and heart the oxygen that’s needed, this can lead to organ failure!

maybe medical mummy hasn’t done his stent right and it’s been de-sats.

i pray they start noticing and pop a report in! Negligence.
That's what she wants him gone so she can live her stress free life again !! And so she can reap it all like Ashley cain . She's disgusting social needs to be involved with her for Oakley

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Or is it a routine and she’s making it out to be an emergency for clout?? Funny how her dads up here! Coincidence??
I was thinking the same. He's never there. Probably been dropping for days and she's asked him to come up for the other 3. But she made sure she got a PT session in first though didn't she?! I can't with her anymore, I just can't 😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Almost every time the nurse comes he gets admitted to hospital, how worrying is that!!!

She knows his SATS have been low she mentioned it this morning. If that was me I’d be staying at home with the nurse discussing what’s going on and keeping a check on how he’s doing, the PT session could get to duck! Priorities!!

Reactions: 29
There we go stats dropped baby unexpectedly in hospital but you go get your tits done hun be grand sure. You can change your own drains when you get them done. 75 is brain damage low in fairness I’d actually love to give her a good slap

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s literally been too busy bigging herself up and blowing smoke up her own arse to all her followers to actually get him the help he needs! As usual it takes a real nurse to make sure that happens!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m a nurse but I’m on maternity leave, I don’t want to say too much but I live near ish. I work in a GP surgery though however the more I see the more o feel I need to
Anyone can make a report to social services. You can do it anonymous online.

Reactions: 11
I’m a nurse but I’m on maternity leave, I don’t want to say too much but I live near ish. I work in a GP surgery though however the more I see the more o feel I need to

Anyone can make a report to social services. You can do it anonymous online.
In your experience, without giving anything away about yourself if you can, why would nobody be flagging all this up? Or is there a possibility it’s already been flagged and they don’t see a problem with all this?

Reactions: 2
Oakley never gets a break but she most certainly does 😡 the poor boy her selfish needs come before him it’s shocking no1 has said something to her or intervened

Reactions: 9
That’s right Talia, Oakley never gets a break. That’s the definition of it unlike you, you wet sock

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did the psychic medium not mention this Talia I thought she knew everything?? Also why’s she been buying primark boy boxers to wear to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did the psychic medium not mention this Talia I thought she knew everything?? Also why’s she been buying primark boy boxers to wear to bed
To make people think she has a man imagine being that sad tbf I think they are romeos are maddox all 3 have the same little boy body shape 🤣 unless she's found herself a 7 year old boyfriend they ain't no man's boxers hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassed for you. Your sons in hospital and you still can't miss a chance to make it all about you to show off your fake dhgate sliders and fresh pedicure sad sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hospital should be doing welfare and safeguarding concerns
Yep, google Newcastle safeguarding, you can report as a member of public
---
Clearly got her tits booked in for the next few days as dad is there 🫠
Someone has already reported her via safeguarding if you ask me, all the tit she was going on about ‘imagine someone saying I can’t meet his medical needs’ that was her referencing a concern she’s been told about if you ask me!

Reactions: 23
As if her dad has come up so she can get her tits done! How pathetic if that was my dad he would be questioning my priorities.
Also though it’s a shame about Aaron when they were together he was constantly at the hospital and posting updates so why stop just coz they have split up. He’s his dad he has every right to be there so he’s obviously choosing not to be. There’s no way I would leave my kids in her care she’s a complete joke. PT session while her poorly son is with a nurse

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Lit a candle for your little lad
Why he's not dead or dying ffs he just has apert syndrome 😐 it's not a life limiting disease he will lead a normal life . Well not with all the oxygen he's starved of and lack of movement etc he gets but apert kids with normal mums that want them to thrive in life live perfectly normal lives

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.