Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a very catholic thing to do, you’re doing a test going for an interview car going through an nct we say be grand nanny lit a candle didn’t realise others would find it weird
Very Irish yeah

Reactions: 1
But other parents of kids with Apert syndrome know there’s a chance their child will have learning/development delays, and so probably put in as much as effort as possible, as early as possible to give their kids a good start.

Poor Oakley spends his life isolated and laying down, he’s never given an opportunity to excel. Even when she takes him to soft play he stays in the pram, most soft plays have a baby area, but she never lets him join in. (Yes I’d be nervous of all the germs when he’s vulnerable but his brothers are bringing the germs home anyway)
It’s so sad he’s lying covered in that buggy all day, get him out sit him on your knee in the soft play when it’s quiet or take him to a sensory room he would love that! She could go when it’s quiet a lot of soft plays have sessions for children with disabilities! It’s absolutely disgusting how she’s treating him. There’s 2 amazing centres in Newcastle for disabled babies and children with great facilities you can also take your other children and friends with you so there’s absolutely no excuse! Alan Shearer centre is perfect for him but she’s too embarrassed to take him out in public! Shame on you Talia

Reactions: 18
She’s quiet because she’s likely sulking that she has to stay with him and can’t piss around filing boomerangs of her nips in lifts .. scumbag

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is she giving out about all the information- the doctors have to tell her what is wrong and what the treatment is -

The poor Dad he needs a break!

• Sad
Can't believe she's had her nails done with all this going on the last couple days..
Well, I can. It is Talia. 😑

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wonder if the other meeting she won't go into detail about was to do with safeguarding and her not meeting his needs...unless I'm misunderstanding and she's about to go to another one. If not they both took place at the hospital, I don't know how these things work but seems like something that might be done?

Wonder if the other meeting she won't go into detail about was to do with safeguarding and her not meeting his needs...unless I'm misunderstanding and she's about to go to another one. If not they both took place at the hospital, I don't know how these things work but seems like something that might be done?
Where did she post about meetings? I can’t see anything on her stories x

For anyone that didn't see, she had a couple of meetings, one about Oakleys sats and one that she "wont go into". But the poor little thing is having to have more surgery and a ventilator or tracheostomy if the vent doesn't work 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Obvs being questioned regarding neglect. EVERYTIME he has to be rushed in it’s always when the nurse has had him. She’s ALWAYS leaving him on his own in the hospital aswell. If I was a nurse I wouidnt be able to tolerate her especially wanting to duck off and leave him to get her tits done!!! She’s bleeping vile and needs that bleeping smirk wiped off her hexagon face!!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Aaron is refusing to go to the hospital because really they should be taking turns, one stays with Oakley and one with the others. Or is she creating barriers? If that was my son I would be just turning up I’m sorry but why isn’t he there there’s no excuse it’s his son! Shame people can’t be grown ups where there’s kids concerned it’s completely out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's she on about . No one has ever said anything bad about Oakley ever as far as i can recall
Reading that comment section is actually scary how her minions believe all her tit they must all be thick as tit to think she's some kind of hero 😂
Never seen anything said about Oakley, quite the opposite actually, those who have managed to see him say how gorgeous he is,!! His waste of space mother well that's a different matter!!!

Reactions: 12
Obvs being questioned regarding neglect. EVERYTIME he has to be rushed in it’s always when the nurse has had him. She’s ALWAYS leaving him on his own in the hospital aswell. If I was a nurse I wouidnt be able to tolerate her especially wanting to duck off and leave him to get her tits done!!! She’s bleeping vile and needs that bleeping smirk wiped off her hexagon face!!!! 🤬
Completely agree she’s a disgrace and her priorities are completely wrong but if it’s neglect from her then it is from Aaron too, he’s also left his son alone in hospital. He’s the dad he has rights to be there so she couldn’t physically stop him. Imagine those being your parents, wow! They have no chance

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Never seen anything said about Oakley, quite the opposite actually, those who have managed to see him say how gorgeous he is,!! His waste of space mother well that's a different matter!!!
It’s a narrative that she’s created for the sympathy she gets. SHES the one who trolls her own son no one else does

• Sad
Reactions: 9
For anyone that didn't see, she had a couple of meetings, one about Oakleys sats and one that she "wont go into". But the poor little thing is having to have more surgery and a ventilator or tracheostomy if the vent doesn't work 😢
I’m confused as to why she’s deleted them 🤔

The mention of the meeting she won’t go into is most likely why… it was mentioned on here it might be in relation to safeguarding then they were deleted 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.