Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she’s deleted those stories. She also deleted the one of her dad with the caption “he brought his Northan” top and replaced with “he’s brought his Sunderland top”

Reactions: 10
My friend up North has just text me to say she seen Talia in the wild today 😂 at a big Tesco
2 guesses as to where she was parked and how many kids 🤦‍♀️

edit to add- I dip in and out this thread, just seen poor Oakley is in hospital poor baby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend up North has just text me to say she seen Talia in the wild today 😂 at a big Tesco
2 guesses as to where she was parked and how many kids 🤦‍♀️

edit to add- I dip in and out this thread, just seen poor Oakley is in hospital poor baby
No mention of a friend having the boys and her dad is clearly with Oakley so I guess Aaron's got the other kids then. We'll never know mind because she'd sooner dissolve her filler than admit he's doing something to help.

Reactions: 13
It’s so sad he’s lying covered in that buggy all day, get him out sit him on your knee in the soft play when it’s quiet or take him to a sensory room he would love that! She could go when it’s quiet a lot of soft plays have sessions for children with disabilities! It’s absolutely disgusting how she’s treating him. There’s 2 amazing centres in Newcastle for disabled babies and children with great facilities you can also take your other children and friends with you so there’s absolutely no excuse! Alan Shearer centre is perfect for him but she’s too embarrassed to take him out in public! Shame on you Talia
looks like theres a little boy with Apert who attends the alan shearer centre regularlly. What a shame for Oakley

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else finding recent posts odd/awkward/bizarre, as in more than normal??!! She almost seems manic in the last day car ‘dance boys’ post!!

Reactions: 15
Why is she psychotic screaming at her kids in the car to dance. Absolute weirdo

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She said months back that a tracheostomy was an option for Oakley, but SHE wanted to avoid that.
I bet Oakley would rather avoid it too but I bet he’d rather be able to breathe without the daily struggles!!!
I missed the post about the meetings (weird she’s deleted 🤔) but it seems to that may be the road they’re going down now, bless him.. but the doctors will know what’s best for him.

And once again, her Dad staying at the hospital!!
She’s gonna take the younger boys in to say goodnight to him? they didn’t have a choice the last time he was down in Liverpool so why risk taking them in to pass even more germs on to him!!
Baffles me!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
A gastro something?
He's probably having a fundoplication to prevent vomiting. They'll do this when he's having his peg done.
I'd be so at ease having nurse talia take care of my child guysss 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
She’s saying a ventilator first cos SHES still wanting to avoid a tracheostomy as long as he’s safe…. But he’s not though is he!!!!
He’s likely to need a baby CPAP, which is gonna be a mask strapped to his face 😩

• Sad
A gastro something?
He's probably having a fundoplication to prevent vomiting. They'll do this when he's having his peg done.
I'd be so at ease having nurse talia take care of my child guysss 🤭
Ps I'm not a nurse. Just a fellow medical mummy 👩‍⚕️

Reactions: 4
One of my friends has to use a CPAP and I’ve tried it… it’s bleeping awful, your natural response is just to push it away, it blows massive pressure of air out to basically keep your airways open… and she thinks he’s gonna be happy with that when he’s constantly pulling tubes out already???

Honestly, if it was me and my baby I’d go down the tracheostomy route, it’s probably the safer and more reliable option!!
But SHE wants to avoid that for as long as possible!

How she going to know during the night if he’s pulled it off?? But then she’ll be able to whinge on it how tired SHE is cos the baby has been up, then so many weeks down the line SHE’LL be able to play the ‘woe me’ all over again when he’s got to have another operation cos the trachy is what he NEEDS!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This was all planned. Why else would her dad come all the way up here to see her?? Hes never bothered before apart from his major op. It’s too coincidental for him to be here then all of a sudden oakley has to go in. She’s just using oakley for clout AGAIN. She’s sick in the head. I hope the docs do whatever makes OAKLEY comfortable not what talia wants the bleeping psychopath!!!

Reactions: 23
One of my friends has to use a CPAP and I’ve tried it… it’s bleeping awful, your natural response is just to push it away, it blows massive pressure of air out to basically keep your airways open… and she thinks he’s gonna be happy with that when he’s constantly pulling tubes out already???
Honestly, if it was me and my baby I’d go down the tracheostomy route, it’s probably the safer and more reliable option!!
A trachy is more work that putting a mask over his face every night. Remember it’s what is convenient for talia not what’s best for oakley

• Sad

How she going to know during the night if he’s pulled it off?? But then she’ll be able to whinge on it how tired SHE is cos the baby has been up, then so many weeks down the line SHE’LL be able to play the ‘woe me’ all over again when he’s got to have another operation cos the trachy is what he NEEDS!!
My dad uses one and hates it it’s very stressful for him as an adult who knows he needs it so can’t imagine the poor baby with it. it’s officially not a ventilator nurse I don’t know why it’s bugging me so much a ventilator is a tube in the mouth.
---
This was all planned. Why else would her dad come all the way up here to see her?? Hes never bothered before apart from his major op. It’s too coincidental for him to be here then all of a sudden oakley has to go in. She’s just using oakley for clout AGAIN. She’s sick in the head. I hope the docs do whatever makes OAKLEY comfortable not what talia wants the bleeping psychopath!!!
I reckon he’s up so she could get her tits done either way it is too much of a coincidence

Reactions: 12
My dad uses one and hates it it’s very stressful for him as an adult who knows he needs it so can’t imagine the poor baby with it. it’s officially not a ventilator nurse I don’t know why it’s bugging me so much a ventilator is a tube in the mouth.
---

I reckon he’s up so she could get her tits done either way it is too much of a coincidence
She will still get her fits done. Even if Oakley in hospital she will get one of her two friends to watch the other kids

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor Oakley. I’m sorry if this question is ignorant but does he have additional needs along with aperts or is this common with aperts syndrome. Any decent mother would not leave their babies bedside esp while struggling to breathe. I can’t even imagine

• Sad
I honestly don’t know why the professionals are allowing her to call the shots, I’ve cared for people with trachys why doesn’t she want what’s best for him his upper airways is obviously obstructed… haven’t watched her videos but see someone’s commented that’s what’s being recommended and she’s trying to avoid it 🥴

Reactions: 9
bleeping ridiculous! A man he doesn't know staying at hospital with him because his bleep of a mother cba

• Sad
Reactions: 15
See says she's constantly taking him to hospital telling them his sats are low. She is the last person to actually want to take him, people have to tell her too. She's a morron. She said he needed a emergency cardio scan over 2 weeks ago and hes still no had it. Shes just mentioned it today thats hes seeing someone this week. Shes a liar too. Its all for arrons benefit and thats really sad that shes putting her feelings for arron before her son. Making out at times situations are worse than what they are, I know women who have done this to men before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.