Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lit a candle for your little lad
Why he's not dead or dying ffs he just has apert syndrome 😐 it's not a life limiting disease he will lead a normal life . Well not with all the oxygen he's starved of and lack of movement etc he gets but apert kids with normal mums that want them to thrive in life live perfectly normal lives
Ffs I’d be creeped out by that

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s just back on the ‘I’m a medical mummy’ clout again because she’s been outed as being a tit parent for even thinking about new boobs!!! Plus why is oakley ALWAYS in babygros and not clothes? She’s the type that puts a newborn in jeans so why the ill fitting white babygros??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just back on the ‘I’m a medical mummy’ clout again because she’s been outed as being a tit parent for even thinking about new boobs!!! Plus why is oakley ALWAYS in babygros and not clothes? She’s the type that puts a newborn in jeans so why the ill fitting white babygros??
To cover his hands and feet she prob buys them ones with the hand cover because she's ashamed of him

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Why he's not dead or dying ffs he just has apert syndrome 😐 it's not a life limiting disease he will lead a normal life . Well not with all the oxygen he's starved of and lack of movement etc he gets but apert kids with normal mums that want them to thrive in life live perfectly normal lives
That’s a very catholic thing to do, you’re doing a test going for an interview car going through an nct we say be grand nanny lit a candle didn’t realise others would find it weird

Reactions: 12
What's she on about . No one has ever said anything bad about Oakley ever as far as i can recall
Reading that comment section is actually scary how her minions believe all her tit they must all be thick as tit to think she's some kind of hero 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Love how she points out that HER family has stopped their lives and taken time from their jobs to help her out…. Shame she doesn’t stop her own life to put her own kids first though!! I bet her Dad/Mam or whoever doesn’t have long breaks going to the gym/salon etc while helping with her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember her saying over 2 weeks ago he had to have a cardio scan to rule out anything there on why his sats keep dropping. Yet there's been no mention if it since. Seen as she likes to keep other medical mummy's (🤮) updated you would have thought she would have let peopoe know how it went. Cos she wouldn't just say things for the drama would she!!!

Reactions: 15
What's she on about . No one has ever said anything bad about Oakley ever as far as i can recall
Reading that comment section is actually scary how her minions believe all her tit they must all be thick as tit to think she's some kind of hero 😂
I'm ashamed to admit I was one of people like the girl at the bottom at one point. Someone needs to advise them to look here, they will have their heads turned to see a completely different side to it all like I did. She's horrible! While my boy was in twice for long periods, never once did I post anything on any of my socials. I didn't even look at my phone except from when my boy was asleep and I was updating family etc. Someone needs to pull one of her lugs and scream it in to stop all this tit, I reckon she's been spoke to in regards to concern about their welfare. That's why she's adressing it making it look like it's come from Aaron's side so she pulls on her followers heartstrings yet again 🙄 the people commenting on her posts getting tore into aaron when none of them even know either of them is insane 🤣 it's embarrassing!
---
I remember her saying over 2 weeks ago he had to have a cardio scan to rule out anything there on why his sats keep dropping. Yet there's been no mention if it since. Seen as she likes to keep other medical mummy's (🤮) updated you would have thought she would have let peopoe know how it went. Cos she wouldn't just say things for the drama would she!!!
Your right actually! Mrs perfect who doesn't miss appointments eh 🙈 she should be chasing them up everyday.

Reactions: 5
Spelling, punctuation and grammar are not this posters strong point.

Reactions: 6
Lit a candle? What are these bleeping idiots smoking? Poor little Oakley is fine, just Talia is starving him of oxygen and wasting his muscles. Full on neglect aiming to harm him so she can do what she wants 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Talia won’t care Oakley back in hospital she be packing for her new tits this week and leaving her kids with her dad she a disgrace

Reactions: 21
Oakley sats at 75 they did not just drop that low soon as the nurse came 🙄 how can she live with her self knowing she is at the gym lifting shite weights all for social media when her baby need her most. Actually audacity to post it and these people who comment your doing great naw she isny she is a bleep a first class bleep! Her da needs to have a word with her and get her told ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
new to thread after getting seriously fucked of wondering how she has time to post 24/7 with 100 kids and one with apert syndrome to then discover SHE is getting COSMETIC surgery?! What the duck are you teaching not only your apert syndrome child but his siblings about looks?!? Absolute bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
new to thread after getting seriously fucked of wondering how she has time to post 24/7 with 100 kids and one with apert syndrome to then discover SHE is getting COSMETIC surgery?! What the duck are you teaching not only your apert syndrome child but his siblings about looks?!? Absolute bleep.
Yup all about vanity and looks for her which is the reason she won't post Oakley because she's embarrassed and ashamed of him he doesn't fit her insta worthy pictures
She wants him out of her life he's just an inconvenience to her and her vain all about me life style the other kids fit in because they are easy she's one person who shouldn't be a mum it's all her her her

Reactions: 16
And she doesnt even need it! Shes already had them done and they look fine she just wants them bigger and only since her and aaron split 🙄 id do anything for the boobs she has now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
And she doesnt even need it! Shes already had them done and they look fine she just wants them bigger and only since her and aaron split 🙄 id do anything for the boobs she has now 🤣🤣
I’d do anything for the self absorbed vain fickle witch to get blocked of insta and Aron to get the kids. 100% he’d be showing that kids actual journey and struggles it’s all her hiding what’s not perfect to her. duck all this I’m adjusting, you are waiting to see if he’s YOUR Instagram worthy love. Sick piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
it’s so sad on that little poor baby she only ever posts pics of him lay alone on a hospital bed, does she never just snuggle up beside him (there’s more than enough room for her too) or even just cuddle him 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She needs to accept Aaron doesn’t want her. He’s probably too busy crying in his beer now Marnie has got married 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.