Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Make It Stop for the winning thread title with the most votes. It had to be shortened, but the original was

On only fans she’ll flash the beaver, but Talia could nurse cos she’s really cleaver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Look everyone she borrows romeos boxers for bed

If she really wants people to think she's borrowing a man's boxers atleast make sure they are loose unless your shagging the bleeping stick man
Must feel like she's wearing Aaron's boxers again not like he's that much bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so insensitive! Not a maternal bone in her body

puttinf laughing faces because she thinks Oakleys metal work losses him off! Even using “pisses him off” has really annoyed me!

he’s an innocent sweet baby!!

she’s honestly vile!!

and no Nurse of good standing would tell her what she’s saying the Nurse did! I’ve been a nurser for 12 years and we would say to all Mums “you’re doing a great job” etc we would get into trouble if we said one is the best we’ve seen etc because people talk and you don’t know who knows who. It could make another mum fell terrible that she didn’t doing as good or that the Nurae thinks negatively about her, she’s not doing a good job because her nurse hasn’t said that to her. We would never make a claim Like that.

It only takes Talia to be at soft play and say “oh my community nurse said …” and a mum to over hear and say oh I have a community nurse too who do you have and it goes from there! It sounds far fetched but it’s really not. Any professional would NEVER say that.
Also Talia is belittling other “Medical Mums” because they may of seen her story and thought wow my nurse has never praised me like that, am I not doing a good enough job? Etc again it’s not far fetched when you little one is unwell you become tired and many don’t ACTUALLY get a break (unlike our Talia who pretends not to get breaks) so are emotional and drained, they do overthink the smallest of things.

sorry for going on but she infuriates me and I’m so mad for that baby that she’s laughing at his misfortune yet again!! M

Aaron get your bloody finger out and do something!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 43

puttinf laughing faces because she thinks Oakleys metal work losses him off! Even using “pisses him off” has really annoyed me!

she’s honestly vile!!

and no Nurse of good standing would tell her what she’s saying the Nurse did! I’ve been a nurser for 12 years and we would say to all Mums “you’re doing a great job” etc we would get into trouble if we said one is the best we’ve seen etc because people talk and you don’t know who knows who. It could make another mum fell terrible that she didn’t doing as good or that the Nurae thinks negatively about her, she’s not doing a good job because her nurse hasn’t said that to her. We would never make a claim Like that.

It only takes Talia to be at soft play and say “oh my community nurse said …” and a mum to over hear and say oh I have a community nurse too who do you have and it goes from there! It sounds far fetched but it’s really not. Any professional would NEVER say that.

Also Talia is belittling other “Medical Mums” because they may of seen her story and thought wow my nurse has never praised me like that, am I not doing a good enough job? Etc again it’s not far fetched when you little one is unwell you become tired and many don’t ACTUALLY get a break (unlike our Talia who pretends not to get breaks) so are emotional and drained, they do overthink the smallest of things.

sorry for going on but she infuriates me and I’m so mad for that baby that she’s laughing at his misfortune yet again!! M

I'm really hoping in the silence he's making serious moves for them kids !!

Reactions: 25
Do we think it’s this week coming up she’s getting her boobs done? She said about a family member coming up….
Yes hopefully she has an awful recovery !!! And we can all laugh at her like she's just laughed at Oakley in discomfort bless him

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why’s she calling him oakley bear when he’s called oakley bleu. She’s such a skank. Shes soooo desperate for Aaron’s attention talking about her boobs. Well you go ahead love I hope the surgeon botches you. You haven’t one measly ounce of care about your kids they should come first not your tits. Selfish skanky bleep is all you are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

she’s honestly vile!!

Pisses him off is horrible to say about a wee baby who is probably in pain 😞
---
Does she seriously bath the kids twice a day??
Yip. I’d say more as well. It’s ridiculous. Suppose it passes the time seeing as she doesn’t seem to do much with them!!

Reactions: 7
She never takes them swimming beach walks to the park woods fields day trips ever she's such a tit mum . Literally just stuck in the bath so she hasn't got to do anything with them and play centres so she can sit on her phone they get nothing from her Oakley is stuck in a bouncer all day or if they go play centre laying under a black hood the whole time so nobody sees his "in perfect Instagram worthy face" she's vile !!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If she is she’s even worse than I thought! She won’t even be able to pick up Oakley afterwards for a while
Also, she’s banging on about how she’s the ‘only one who can do his stent (which avoids hospital admissions) do his metal work in his head and his ng- who is going to do it whilst she’s having unnecessary surgery and is out of action for weeks?!

Reactions: 21
Also, she’s banging on about how she’s the ‘only one who can do his stent (which avoids hospital admissions) do his metal work in his head and his ng- who is going to do it whilst she’s having unnecessary surgery and is out of action for weeks?!
This👏🏻👏🏻 why would anyone with a child that’s so up and down medically be interested in going under the knife for cosmetic reasons? A necessary surgery yes I’d understand but she’s again taking herself away from him and leaving him with some stranger he probably doesn’t know. She’s a selfish mare

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This👏🏻👏🏻 why would anyone with a child that’s so up and down medically be interested in going under the knife for cosmetic reasons? A necessary surgery yes I’d understand but she’s again taking herself away from him and leaving him with some stranger he probably doesn’t know. She’s a selfish mare
Literally this! A couple years ago I had to leave my son who was 4 at the time while I was rushed to hospital in the night to have emergency surgery to remove my appendix. I remember crying my eyes out saying I kissed my son goodnight and said I’ll see you in the morning but knowing he was waking up to me gone broke me. How the hell can she not feel guilty leaving Oakley for unnecessary surgery when he’s so dependent on her due to his care needs. It’s beyond selfish

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If she actually goes ahead with the surgery surely her thick minions have to see through that. Single mams with absolutely no one do not get their boobs done🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she actually goes ahead with the surgery surely her thick minions have to see through that. Single mams with absolutely no one do not get their boobs done🤣
Exactly! Vanity would be last on the list especially when "she's the only one" who's "trained" to deal with all of Oakley's medical needs! I'm not sure how it works if she's allowed to show some random looking after them how to change his sent etc? Should be last thing on her list as she won't be allowed any heavy lifting for 6 weeks solid. Also not that great a mum as I imagine any nurse or doctor would advise her against it right now. She has 3 kids under 3/4 ffs saying that she never shows herself cuddling him but she does lift them onto a changing station 2637 times a day after baths 🙄 She's really selfish if she is going for it. Another ✅ on the only fans do list eh Talia?

Reactions: 6
Hi. First time posting here, been lurking and reading all the posts. I actually felt sorry for her but then the more I watched her storeies the more she pissed me off 🙄 I 100% would bet my life on the fact she reads here. Just yesterday I read some one posting about her not showing her house then all of a sudden she is 😳 she is far to obvious it’s cringy. Her pals will stop going round if they are left with the weans every time coz she needs to do this or do that. I do not get a min from my kids I need to go somewhere they are right there with. Streak of pish that she is 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.