Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wahahaha how desperate is she to let it be known she has a new ‘man’ 🤣🤣 even if he is real, this is all for Aaron’s benefit and he literally couldn’t give a duck! When you’re over someone making digs, insinuations about your love life, and trying to prove how amazing things are wouldn’t matter to you, you would be completely indifferent!

Life revolves around Talia, she’s number 1 priority, the kids just have to slot in.

Not once did she praise Oakley for being brave, or ‘cleaver’ during that stent change, it was all me me me and how amazing I am, I’m the best mum according to nurses blah blah blah!

She’s completely obnoxious, and unbelievably up her own arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s a really selfish time for her to get her boobs done, Oakley has a stent, is on oxygen, has metal work in his head and the list probably goes on! He needs her full attention. She has her whole life to get a boob job. Oakley will grow and get stronger and eventually not have as many needs as he does now and then she could get it done. A good mother wouldn’t even dream of leaving him for such a vain unimportant operation at a time like this. She is beyond selfish and her true colours are really starting to show more and more. I am sure the people who give her support will be saying this at least behind her back. No one in their right mind would think this is a good idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In the same set of stories she’s keen to let everyone know she’s the ONLY one family member that can do all these things for Oakley. Things he needs. Yet she’s willing to take herself away from him to get her boobs done so who’s gonna do it while she’s having it done and recovering 🙃 she’s thick as tit dropped herself right in it basically admitting she’s gonna leave him with people that are incapable of catering for his needs as only supermum can do it. Great mothering that is 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s disgusting I mean who’s got the kids now if Oakley has got a thing for pulling his stent out his nose oh no not nurse Talia she’s out on a pt session so clearly she isn’t the only one trained the stupid cow she keeps digging these holes she’s in don’t she 😂

Reactions: 13
I reckon she got offered a new pair of turkey tits for after Oakley was born (new melons after 4 kids) and then he wasn’t just a regular baby, but she still has her freebie waiting so she’s got to fit it in somehow. A lot of parents would struggle to leave a child in that position for a regular op that was needed, but she seems hell bent on getting her massive hooters done, onto her SiZE FoUr to siX TINY TINY bODy…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oakley is so complex and needs so much help yet she swans off when ever the opportunity arises 🙄 boob job why ? And her family must dread the calls to see when they are free to have the kids 🙄 I could never dream
Of leaving my child with so many needs. I have one kid who has health issues and I can’t leave them with anyone and there needs are no where near as much as oakley. I also member when she was pregnant she was like I am not saying this and that well that coz you knew and kept it from everyone ya wrong yin!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wish she'd take the kids to the bloody farm or something, ANYTHING other than the soft play ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wish she'd take the kids to the bloody farm or something, ANYTHING other than the soft play ffs
The weather is beautiful today in Newcastle and once again stuck in a soft play! Sit in the garden with them or go to the park! Too much hard work for her she can’t just sit on her phone then!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Them lips ffs 😩 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And when she turns all you can she is injection dots in side of her jaw
She's such an unattractive soul but in her eyes she's a 10/10 I'd love to have her mirrors that she sees herself in 🤣🤣🤣
Ffs soft play again so she can sit on her phone and not do anything with them
It's a sunny day no parks beach nope she'd have to watch them then

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her lips are that massive they made that lip gloss applicator look bleeping tiny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her lips are that massive they made that lip gloss applicator look bleeping tiny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swear to god I just came here to say the exact same thing. Give it an hour or 2 and the "loads of dms about my lip gloss" & "not an ad" will be up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now would you look at that…
Oakley is back in hospital (SATs of 75 😰)
After hes been with the community nurses again this morning… more than likely she’s been told to get him in to the hospital!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I was going to say back in hospital after the nurses told her . Let's cue the videos of its a bleeping joke while eye bleeping herself. No concern for poor Oakley and the ffs pic

Reactions: 15
Or is it a routine and she’s making it out to be an emergency for clout?? Funny how her dads up here! Coincidence??

Reactions: 12
75 is so worrying!! Does she realise it can cause brain damage everytime the brain hasn’t got enough oxygen. It then starves other organs to try give the brain and heart the oxygen that’s needed, this can lead to organ failure!

maybe medical mummy hasn’t done his stent right and it’s been de-sats.

i pray they start noticing and pop a report in! Negligence.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.