Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is literally so stupid! Acting like she knows it all! Ugh literally all the mums laugh at her on the school run as she thinks she’s actually famous 🙄
Famous for being a slut and fame hungry bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy tit what the duck is that photo she put up!! I’m sorry but she is so ugly!!! 🙈

Holy tit what the duck is that photo she put up!! I’m sorry but she is so ugly!!! 🙈
Plus anyone noticed she’s changed the filter so she looks tanned ahahahaha epic fail hun 🙈😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

Plus anyone noticed she’s changed the filter so she looks tanned ahahahaha epic fail hun 🙈😂😂😂😂
She’s made it obvious with that filter 🙈

Reactions: 3
I always think these girls that overpump their faces with filler end up with desperate Dan chins 🤢🤢🤢

I always think these girls that overpump their faces with filler end up with desperate Dan chins 🤢🤢🤢
She honestly looks so bad! You can tell she’s sucking in and trying to pose so she looks skinny! Her teeth and filler are horrible!!! If your gonna tan at least put it on and not just change the filter!!

She honestly looks so bad! You can tell she’s sucking in and trying to pose so she looks skinny! Her teeth and filler are horrible!!! If your gonna tan at least put it on and not just change the filter!!
You can see by the carpet she hasn’t moved! 🙈 bleeping idiot

• Haha
Is he still doing the Beleator mma stuff that seems to all of gone on the back burner
Nope! He’s wants to be a boxer now 🙄 but no one will take him unless it’s a fixed fight! Like his MMA 🙈

• Haha
Anyone noticed of you zoom into her actual body it’s blurry? 🙈 editing her photos and using filters!! 🙄😂

Anyone noticed of you zoom into her actual body it’s blurry? 🙈 editing her photos and using filters!! 🙄😂
Let me add too that if anyone saw the new Geordie Ogs it’s a bleeping lie Aaron dose not FaceTime all the time!!! He is not hands on!! Playing up for the camera to try and act like the perfect couple! Winds me the duck up that talia slags him off to people that he’s still don’t bother with the kids 🙄 and like duck dose she say she don’t care about marine 😂 she’s so bleeping fake! Can’t stand the uglybitch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Let me add too that if anyone saw the new Geordie Ogs it’s a bleeping lie Aaron dose not FaceTime all the time!!! He is not hands on!! Playing up for the camera to try and act like the perfect couple! Winds me the duck up that talia slags him off to people that he’s still don’t bother with the kids 🙄 and like duck dose she say she don’t care about marine 😂 she’s so bleeping fake! Can’t stand the uglybitch!
You can tell on geordie ogs how fake they all are! She hates marnie!! She always has! And she knows that Aaron will always have a thing for marnie! She’s the most fakest witch ever and saying she’s not a witch?! So talia hun why don’t you have any friends? 🤔 cos your a back stabbing, two faced witch And I agree Aaron never bothers with them when he’s away “training” plus why doesn’t he have an amazing body with all the hard work? 😂😂 why the duck are they all of a sudden pushing that poor little girl infront of the camera? So talia you refuse to let her real father that actually wants to see her from having any contact and lie every time a court case comes up and he had try his hardest to fight you for her and paid so much!!, yet you lie about your mental health and can’t cos you just had a baby!!! But can plaster her on the telly!! pathetic witch!! And the photo she put up last night! Edited her body and put a filter on 😂 she’s bloody hideous tho!! The fake smile and horse teeth 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
honestly, I did a comparison from a couple years ago, and one that she posted today, and LOOK what she has done. AWFUL.
84FF351F-0340-4178-8722-C62B829D4BE3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but that dress that little girl wore is vile 😩🙈 she could of got such a better one! It just looks too tight on her!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.