Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Talia a bridesmaid and was the little girl a flower girl?
Because if not why the duck is she in basically a bridedmaid dress

Reactions: 4
I doubt she was tbh!! She would of found a way to tell people!!
If I was getting married and some birch appeared in basically a bridesmaid dresses and then dressed her daughter matching so she looks like a flower girl, I would go off it.
Talia desperate for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that dress that little girl wore is vile 😩🙈 she could of got such a better one! It just looks too tight on her!!
No shade to the little one but I thought the same.
I’m sure she’s been posting that S’s dress was made to order too so why is it halfway down her chest?

Reactions: 5
No shade to the little one but I thought the same.
I’m sure she’s been posting that S’s dress was made to order too so why is it halfway down her chest?
Yeahh absolutely no shade to her but it’s like she wanted her to match hers but it’s just too tight and not out on properly! Dosnt look good at all

Reactions: 1
Lost count number of times I've reported her posts for false information...and not declaring freebies

That’s kids bum must be so sore from sitting down strapped into something all day every day

Reactions: 9
Talia - won’t get the covid vaccine but gets god knows what injected into her face. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she dressed her child like that 😣 that is not age appropriate for that little girl..what was she thinking? Idiot!!

I'm gonna need filling in ontthis, he threw her out?? 😂
I’m shook how some people don’t know this!! He didn’t wanna play daddy so he chucked her and her child and his newborn out and they was sofa surfing!!! Then go runs back to him and gets pregnant! bleeping mug! He doesn’t care about the kids of her 🙄😂😂😂

Theres a clip of her on Geordie OGs saying baby Maddox is Aaron’s double 😂 she did exactly the same with Romeo when he looks more like Siennah..she idolises the self proclaimed “professional athlete” Aaron but their relationship seems so forced, it’s as if he’s being led by the producers to be more romantic and she’s trying to hide how much of a chav she is 😐 she also said on last weeks episode that she had no issue with meeting Marnie at the bbq then they both cancelled 🤥🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.