Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for Romeo, he’s over one now and I feel like she doesn’t even encourage him to walk?? Because it’s easier for her to shove him in walkers and a cot so she can get her cleaning done and he’s not running around

Reactions: 7
I feel really sorry for Romeo, he’s over one now and I feel like she doesn’t even encourage him to walk?? Because it’s easier for her to shove him in walkers and a cot so she can get her cleaning done and he’s not running around
She defo more into cleaning and proving that she’s cleaning then her kids 😩 actually embarrassing

Forgive my ignorance my son was an early Walker but when should Romeo start walking or at least attempting to?

Reactions: 2
She’s moaning at Romeo for dropping food on babies head. Would she not be moving baby away from Romeos dinner plate? Airhead 🙄

Reactions: 6
The poor dogs look miserable, 3 large dogs in such a small yard bored silly. They should be reported because that’s cruel

Anyone else find it uncomfortable the way she talks to Romeo? Telling him off for dropping food on the baby when he is still a baby himself!

Reactions: 11
Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard. Don’t moan he’s throwing food when you’re sitting the baby next to him and rather than moving him you’re filming him.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she is holding Romeo back so much - just so he sits still so she can clean.

Yeah I just get bully vibes from this woman..I think you can tell a lot from a person by the way they treat animals and children..somethings off with her 🤨

Anyone else find it uncomfortable the way she talks to Romeo? Telling him off for dropping food on the baby when he is still a baby himself!

Yeah I just get bully vibes from this woman..I think you can tell a lot from a person by the way they treat animals and children..somethings off with her 🤨
From someone who knows what she is like she is a complete bully! A horrible two faced witch who thinks cos Aaron has been on tv she’s famous and everyone gets told about Aaron within the first 1 minute of meeting her! Like hun he’s a bellend know for shagging, drinking and doing drugs? I wouldn’t be proud with that 😂 she thinks she’s instergram famous! It’s a joke! She is a backstabbing witch! And all the mums at the school laugh at her cos she’s so bloody chavy 😩 she’s an embarrassment! And moaning about the bins! I Donno why but I get a vile vibe of them all! You can imagine all the mess outside the house all piled up!! Just cos they do a crappy TV show that pointless they think everyone should bow down to them!

Reactions: 9
Now she’s got a new baby she spends all her days moaning about Romeo. Maybe he wants let out of his highchair so he can actually move

Meanwhile daddy is having a great time at “camp” getting a great sleep, eating good food, building his muscles for the bit on the side..why does she keep having babies with a man that doesn’t support her 🤨🤨 poor Romeo is so cute, he deserves more one on one time 😲

Now she’s got a new baby she spends all her days moaning about Romeo. Maybe he wants let out of his highchair so he can actually move

Aaron hates the government, he’s also an anti vaxxer but can’t string a sentence together to give his reasons..he’s a brain dead tattood chav with low IQ..he’s probably lying next to his bit on the side whilst editing his insta story 🙄

The cheek of Aaron. Is that not like pot calling the kettle black 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.