Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron hates the government, he’s also an anti vaxxer but can’t string a sentence together to give his reasons..he’s a brain dead tattood chav with low IQ..he’s probably lying next to his bit on the side whilst editing his insta story 🙄
Mate he is such a bellend! Cannot stand him!! He’s a cheating twit! But yet he wears masks still? If he didn’t believe it he wouldn’t 😂 and if they go on holiday to Mexico which I thinks is bleeping stupid they will be wearing masks on the plane 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Mate he is such a bellend! Cannot stand him!! He’s a cheating twit! But yet he wears masks still? If he didn’t believe it he wouldn’t 😂 and if they go on holiday to Mexico which I thinks is bleeping stupid they will be wearing masks on the plane 😂😂
10 hour flight to Mexico, wearing masks throughout, trying to entertain a baby, a one year old and young child.

I'd rather go to Skegness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10 hour flight to Mexico, wearing masks throughout, trying to entertain a baby, a one year old and young child.

I'd rather go to Skegness.
I think Mexico is on the amber list? So they will have to self isolate in a hotel I think! Like duck would Aaron spend anymore time with them so you know he will pick somewhere he can where he can duck off away as soon as he’s back as he will have enough of being dad 😂

If you don’t have to quarantine after having both jabs you reckon Aaron and talia will be booking in ASAP. I suppose she doesn’t need to cause she can spend 10 days in cleaning but Aaron would probably inject himself to get out of family time

I don’t know why Aaron’s acting like he’s been mr follow the rules the whole pandemic. He’s been travelling up and down the country “training” for a fighting career that isn’t going to take off. The average MMA fighter is 31 and has a few fights under their belt. Aaron is 34. I seen an article the other day, he was drinking 15 beers a night during the first lockdown. That was a hard period of time for everyone to adjust to but the fact his anxiety is now gone because he can live away during the week must be ringing alarm bells in talias head. He won’t work on his mental health at home with her and their kids but would rather do it miles away.

Reactions: 8
Her tiny little Prem 35+5 days god will hear about this all year try having a 23 weeker who weighed less than 1lb and spent 6 months in Nicu not a week on a normal ward

Probably won’t share why he is in there either….
By the looks of things Aaron and Romeo got a vomiting bug so baby probably has too not surprised the amount people they are around and then the dogs licking their balls then the babies

So huns let Maddox have a Covid swab but she doesn’t believe in Covid 💁🏼🤦‍♀️ twit face she does know she can refuse him to be tested doesn’t she, so I’m guessing she believes in Covid then ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone! But I would absolutely laugh if it turns out they all have COVID!!

Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with getting rid of the look of the scar!! If it wasn’t for that scar your baby wouldn’t be here!! Ffs shows just how much she actually cares about her body then embracing how her boy came I to the world

Reactions: 9
Why is she so obsessed with getting rid of the look of the scar!! If it wasn’t for that scar your baby wouldn’t be here!! Ffs shows just how much she actually cares about her body then embracing how her boy came I to the world
She’s an aul trout!

Reactions: 2
Ugh no one gives a tit what she looks like now!! She just so up her self and her teeth are vile 🙄

Reactions: 3
She can't wait to show us all her transformation and new diet plan. I'm calling it now that it's a tit MLM scheme of shakes or pills 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.