Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be bleeping livid if I saw a story of my child performing on her Instagram. Does she not know it’s against most stage school/school media social policy?

Reactions: 11
I would be bleeping livid if I saw a story of my child performing on her Instagram. Does she not know it’s against most stage school/school media social policy?
Came on to say the same thing! I don’t post my children on social media so I’d be fuming if some chav had my child posted all over hers!

Reactions: 2
Don’t understand why she can’t just send Aaron photos Instead of posting them on her story and tagging him! As if he actually gives a tit 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Don’t understand why she can’t just send Aaron photos Instead of posting them on her story and tagging him! As if he actually gives a tit 😂😂
it’s what Emma and gary does- it’s worse for them, they are in the same bloody room as each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Insecure women and cheating men..they need to pretend everything’s rosey in the garden to get any kind of work 🤢🤢 personally I’d rather be single

Reactions: 4
Watching his children grow up via Instagram and FaceTime while chasing a non existent career!

• Haha
There defo copying Emma and gaz 😂😂 she never tagged him in photos and now she’s doing that! And now doing that crappy herblelife 😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she always look so scruffy even before she had 2 babies her dirty hair on G Og's! She's such a chav and just seen she was giving the baby juice in a bottle thick as pig sh#@

Reactions: 4
She’s always been very scruffy! She is the typical chav 🙈😂 her voice and everything! The clothes she wears just looks awful!!

Reactions: 5
Just saw the new Geordie ogs my god her lashes are tit! Her language is vile! Her sense of style is tit!!! Talia hunny we knew you read here cos your obsessed with yourself but plz sort your life out! Your look vile! Looks like a common chav from down the bus stop that would argue with anyone omg ahahahaha Sophie’s comment saying he can buy something he wants like another bracelet! Was a complete swipe 😩😂😂😂😂 love how it’s taken her over a year to meet that baby! But as soon as the camera is out there all beat mates

• Haha
Just saw the new Geordie ogs my god her lashes are tit! Her language is vile! Her sense of style is tit!!! Talia hunny we knew you read here cos your obsessed with yourself but plz sort your life out! Your look vile! Looks like a common chav from down the bus stop that would argue with anyone omg ahahahaha Sophie’s comment saying he can buy something he wants like another bracelet! Was a complete swipe 😩😂😂😂😂 love how it’s taken her over a year to meet that baby! But as soon as the camera is out there all beat mates
What comment 🤣 I need to see this 🙈

What comment 🤣 I need to see this 🙈
Yes 😂😂😂 she brings him money and says he can buy something he wants like another bracelet and her face just smiled! Ahahahaha was a complete dig at the vile bracelet!!

Yes 😂😂😂 she brings him money and says he can buy something he wants like another bracelet and her face just smiled! Ahahahaha was a complete dig at the vile bracelet!!
🤣🤣 class (Sophie not the chav bracelet ) I love how we all hate Talia I’m sorry but ewww

🤣🤣 class (Sophie not the chav bracelet ) I love how we all hate Talia I’m sorry but ewww
Thing is I’ve know her a while and she is just what everyone classes her as without even meeting her!! She’s a horrible little cow and I’m sorry she knows what Aaron is like! She knows he still cheats on her and everything!! But yet she will do anything to be on the telly and still be relevant! When I’n fact she’s just making herself look like that Common money grabbing council chav like she’s always been!! Shes just so vile 😂

Reactions: 6
Sophies comment was hilarious but will go over their head.

Do we know if her sister is on Ig?

Omg, is that boy of hers ever well?? I swear she's constantly banging on about her 'poorly bubba' Always begging for attention 🤮🤮

And don't get me started on those hideous lashes. She's just bloody awful.
I’m beginning to wonder why her kids are always ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.