Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 2 boys are more ill than any other kid I’ve ever seen. I suppose the oldest can’t get ill as she has to help her mum, be like a mini mum so talia can get pregnant again before Aaron wanders off.

the video of her shaving his head was like teenagers when they first meet and aren’t comfortable with each other yet

Reactions: 8
Those 2 boys are more ill than any other kid I’ve ever seen. I suppose the oldest can’t get ill as she has to help her mum, be like a mini mum so talia can get pregnant again before Aaron wanders off.

the video of her shaving his head was like teenagers when they first meet and aren’t comfortable with each other yet
They 100% act very odd! Nothing like they do on the telly! He’s very bleeping grumpy! And she is very snappy at him! God forbid the little girl gets ill! She’s a the babysitter!! It’s sad cos all the attention is on the boys! Cos obviously there the money makers being Aaron from GS kids 😂 just an embarrassment!!! If she knew people wouldn’t judge her she would of sadly left that little girl with her daddy and ran off!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but two kids under two and you’re bothered about fake shite eyelashes and fake tan - sorry but priorities? I know not everyone let’s themselves go after kids (must just be me 😂) but there are more important things in life now surely?

Reactions: 3
They 100% act very odd! Nothing like they do on the telly! He’s very bleeping grumpy! And she is very snappy at him! God forbid the little girl gets ill! She’s a the babysitter!! It’s sad cos all the attention is on the boys! Cos obviously there the money makers being Aaron from GS kids 😂 just an embarrassment!!! If she knew people wouldn’t judge her she would of sadly left that little girl with her daddy and ran off!!
You know what I don’t even know them and can see it’s all staged 💁🏼 Them kids are constantly ill every single few days, it’s either they are mixing with anyone Willy nilly or they are not ill and she’s doing it for attention off Aaron.
Why is sienahhhh never ill ? God I could go on forever about this scruffy cow

Reactions: 1
Oh look Talia reads here we said sienahhhh can’t get ill as she’s the babysitter and look it’s her turn to be ill today

Reactions: 2
She makes me so angry. They make out what great parents they are but on nearly every video they're swearing and even saying the 'c' word around them. Poor Sienna looks miserable and uncomfortable on Og's. There boy isn't walking yet, clearly from not being able to practice. They are both just vile people. They are the sort of family you cringe at in the street. Common, chavy, ugly souls. Really feel for them kids.

Reactions: 9
You know what I don’t even know them and can see it’s all staged 💁🏼 Them kids are constantly ill every single few days, it’s either they are mixing with anyone Willy nilly or they are not ill and she’s doing it for attention off Aaron.
Why is sienahhhh never ill ? God I could go on forever about this scruffy cow
Not sure if it's to do with lockdown? My little one is 18 months and has a horrible cough and cold every bleeding month 😂
Maybe because she hasn't been exposed to germs, viruses etc...
That's my conclusion anyway, but I was sensible because I stayed home and didnt mingle with others (im very high risk) but don't think Talia and Aaron gave a damn!

Omg she looks so unwell. The bags under her eyes, it’s all sunken. She look horrendous

Last night she was saying how Romeo really wasn’t well yet today he’s at soft play 🤷‍♀️

Can she shut up about calling the boys Aaron’s twin! They look nothing like him 😂😂😂😂 there more then the girl and the girl doesn’t even look like talia

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she shut up about calling the boys Aaron’s twin! They look nothing like him 😂😂😂😂 there more then the girl and the girl doesn’t even look like talia
they look nothing like Aaron or Talia in fact them boys look nothing like each other 😭🤣

they look nothing like Aaron or Talia in fact them boys look nothing like each other 😭🤣
I know!!! I cannot see any of them boys in any of them!!! She’s trying to push Aaron as there twin but it’s not

I know!!! I cannot see any of them boys in any of them!!! She’s trying to push Aaron as there twin but it’s not
Unless her boys look like crack heads then they look nothing like Aaron 💁🏼🤦‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s hard to tell what Talias natural face looks like but I thought the boys looked like her dad..nothing like Aaron..eughh she’s such a chav, I find her so passive aggressive the way she shouts and talks fast, also hate the way she always gives baby Romeo into trouble. She’s a red flag for me 🧐

Unless her boys look like crack heads then they look nothing like Aaron 💁🏼🤦‍♀️🙈

It’s hard to tell what Talias natural face looks like but I thought the boys looked like her dad..nothing like Aaron..eughh she’s such a chav, I find her so passive aggressive the way she shouts and talks fast, also hate the way she always gives baby Romeo into trouble. She’s a red flag for me 🧐
This exactly I’d be tit scared if she was my mother, why so aggressive and calling her baby who can’t even walk naughty

Imagine Aaron and Marnie dressing up Rox and Romeo in the same cheap pat pat freebies on the same day 🤣 couldn’t write it her Talia was fuming 😭 on another note I’m sick to death of the scummy so called influencers being gifted items take them to a refuge a shelter whatever it’s just disgusting and pure greed, whenever I see gifted puts me right off buying from that company

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.