Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow on her ‘reveal picture’ she must think we are stupid. In the before picture Aaron’s pants are rolled down and what looks like something underneath them (could be knickers or could be something padding her out who knows) and pushing her stomach out in the second the pants are pulled up

Reactions: 7
All this 'go to my page to find out my weight loss secrets' hype.... It's basically just DM me to buy Herbalife.
How predictable 🙄

Ffs she’s got the same nail colour 😂😂😂😂😂 hun duck off!! 😂😂 that’s not a reveal!! She’s sucking in and pulled the boxers up!! Omg ahaha this will get deleted soon!! I’ve seen so many negative comments that have been deleted!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg I knew it was herbal-tit 😂😂 it’s a money con! She’s bleeping pathetic!!! And that photo is so unrealistic! She’s washed her hair and changed her bra? As if there actually promoting this tit! That is how desperate they are for money 😂😂😂 so the ketons or whatever they was selling is out the window and now doing that 😂😂😂 pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg I knew it was herbal-tit 😂😂 it’s a money con! She’s bleeping pathetic!!! And that photo is so unrealistic! She’s washed her hair and changed her bra? As if there actually promoting this tit! That is how desperate they are for money 😂😂😂 so the ketons or whatever they was selling is out the window and now doing that 😂😂😂 pathetic!
Don’t forget the numbing cream that she can’t let anyone know the name of because she’s going to get ‘loads in to sell’ 🙄

• Haha
Did anyone see Aaron’s stories about her diet he sounded so shallow if I’m honest

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Aaron’s stories about her diet he sounded so shallow if I’m honest
I thought that!! Like there acting how amazing it is to lose the baby weight? Who gives a duck? That body carried your baby! You should be great full! And she’s lost the weight for not eating and drinking tit 🙃

I thought that!! Like there acting how amazing it is to lose the baby weight? Who gives a duck? That body carried your baby! You should be great full! And she’s lost the weight for not eating and drinking tit 🙃
exactly and how she was worried about it becuase she had an emergency csection. When I had mine I didn’t think about my body for a long time after

exactly and how she was worried about it becuase she had an emergency csection. When I had mine I didn’t think about my body for a long time after
Tbh after kids that would be the last thing on my mind! She’s pathetic! Trying to earn money cos Aaron’s not bring in the ££s

Reactions: 4
Talia would laugh at overweight people in the streets!!! She’s a bleeping witch!!! Anything for money!!! It’s just a money making scheme!! She actually would message people asking for free things to promote and add the I’m Aaron from Geordie shoes GF!!! So she done that with herballife!! Funny how her after photo hasn’t got her new tattoo or the plaster on it 😂😂😂 so fake!! Same nail colour and you can see same carpet lines! Ffs you are you kidding!!! And Aaron’s story! You can tell how bleeping shallow he is! In my eyes she looks the same just sucking in 😂

Reactions: 9
Is Herbalife an MLM? Has Aaron's mate Gaz Beadle recruited her to his "team" do you think? Gaz and Emma are big on flogging Herbalife.

Gaz Aaron Emma and Talia are a bunch of fuckwits now I don’t mind following peoples weight loss journey but I can’t imagine any of them weighing over 10 stone so wtf do they have to lose ? Now I’m 14 stone would love to get down to 10 stone but I’m not going to watch barely 9st twats telling me how to lose it I’m going to watch a 20st woman who’s lost 6 stone with admiration

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gaz Aaron Emma and Talia are a bunch of fuckwits now I don’t mind following peoples weight loss journey but I can’t imagine any of them weighing over 10 stone so wtf do they have to lose ? Now I’m 14 stone would love to get down to 10 stone but I’m not going to watch barely 9st twats telling me how to lose it I’m going to watch a 20st woman who’s lost 6 stone with admiration
Oh I know!!! And she has got a eating disorder! She admitted it! So why the duck is she promoting weight loss!! She’s probs on Gary and Emma’s team trying to get more money!! Such a sad life! If she was massive and done it I wouldn’t care but she wasn’t?! And she openly staves herself! 👀

Yeah Emma has an eating disorder and a heart condition (prob both related) Aaron and Gaz also not unfamiliar with the class A’s as well as hormone injections etc and chav Talia starves herself to keep her man happy...I certainly wouldn’t take health/lifestyle/diet advice from that bunch of idiots.

Oh I know!!! And she has got a eating disorder! She admitted it! So why the duck is she promoting weight loss!! She’s probs on Gary and Emma’s team trying to get more money!! Such a sad life! If she was massive and done it I wouldn’t care but she wasn’t?! And she openly staves herself! 👀

Yeah Emma has an eating disorder and a heart condition (prob both related) Aaron and Gaz also not unfamiliar with the class A’s as well as hormone injections etc and chav Talia starves herself to keep her man happy...I certainly wouldn’t take health/lifestyle/diet advice from that bunch of idiots.
It’s actually laughable! Yet they will have gullible people buying it thinking it actually works! When I’m fact it dont!! You can even google it! It’s a money scam!!!

Urmm how the duck is that the same as the after photo? She looks bigger and odd shaped she’s still got the bloated belly 🙊 plus cute hair tie on every photo and same nails hunni! And hun your skin is not that smooth too! Stop kidding yourself 😂😂😂
She looks like she’s just let out a fart and changed the filter to make her look tanned as if that’s her “actual” body shape? Very different compared to her instergram 🙃😂 wish people like her would be honest about there looks! Plus how awful is her hair In The post she put up! The brush is so gross can so how much it’s pulls hair out 😂 Hun stop with the filler and sort your hair out! It’s vile! Reminds me of the chavs at school who’s hair was so damaged and straw like!! 😩

How can she get a tattoo if she is still breastfeeding? And all those fillers?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.