Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
51A979DE-A4D5-4A87-879B-C3C351D9BD4E.png
Could she honestly not have taken her dirty matted frazzled hair out or the hairbrush before posting this “ad”!? honestly would have taken a couple of seconds, this makes me feel sick 🤢🤢 ms “my hair is in such good condition” yes Talia hun it looks it after the amount that’s fallen out after one use of brushing it, her hair is so broken and frazzled it’s embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is Herbalife an MLM? Has Aaron's mate Gaz Beadle recruited her to his "team" do you think? Gaz and Emma are big on flogging Herbalife.
It IS an MLM scheme, and i wondered about Gaz & Emma too, seeing as they’re friends. But Talia’s too greedy for money to join them, she’s gone out on her own with this, don’t think the Beadle’s will be too happy …

Reactions: 7
View attachment 694095Could she honestly not have taken her dirty matted frazzled hair out or the hairbrush before posting this “ad”!? honestly would have taken a couple of seconds, this makes me feel sick 🤢🤢 ms “my hair is in such good condition” yes Talia hun it looks it after the amount that’s fallen out after one use of brushing it, her hair is so broken and frazzled it’s embarrassing
Might also be post partum hair loss. Mine fell out and just looked bloody awful. I have also had x2 pregnancies in a short space of time, which puts a strain on the body

Reactions: 2
She’s just an embarrassment!! It’s actually hilarious how much they need money! But talia said her and Aaron won’t ever do common people’s jobs are here above that! She even messages company’s begging for free tit and for her to promote! It’s laughable how many of them ignore her!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 694095Could she honestly not have taken her dirty matted frazzled hair out or the hairbrush before posting this “ad”!? honestly would have taken a couple of seconds, this makes me feel sick 🤢🤢 ms “my hair is in such good condition” yes Talia hun it looks it after the amount that’s fallen out after one use of brushing it, her hair is so broken and frazzled it’s embarrassing
You’re completely right but good to see an “influencer” clearly uses what she’s advertising x

Reactions: 1
You’re completely right but good to see an “influencer” clearly uses what she’s advertising x
But she’s not tho? She’s been staving herself? Like she did with Romeo? All she’s doing is videoing herself making the shakes! As if she has ever used anything she promotes

Reactions: 4
But she’s not tho? She’s been staving herself? Like she did with Romeo? All she’s doing is videoing herself making the shakes! As if she has ever used anything she promotes
I was responding to all the old hair left in the hair brush, not her weight x

Reactions: 1
it wasnt “old” hair, the brush is clean at the beginning of the video she posted the same day, that’s the amount that came out after ONE USE, and she didn’t think to clean the hair out before taking a picture? It would take 2 seconds.

• Wow
I can’t before how much Aaron “tries” to make a joke out of her weight on G-OGs like no wonder she don’t everything she can to lose it! She looks like such a utter typical chav in Brighton 😂 common as duck!! Her voice is like nails on a chalk bored! It’s just hilarious like Aaron dosnt need to train away 😂 he just wants to get away from her! He said that all the kids was like hell when they was with her sister 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I would run away too...can’t blame the guy..imagine putting up with her and two screaming babies...hell on earth! 🤢

I can’t before how much Aaron “tries” to make a joke out of her weight on G-OGs like no wonder she don’t everything she can to lose it! She looks like such a utter typical chav in Brighton 😂 common as duck!! Her voice is like nails on a chalk bored! It’s just hilarious like Aaron dosnt need to train away 😂 he just wants to get away from her! He said that all the kids was like hell when they was with her sister 😂😂😂😂😂

It also looks like she was trying to talk aswell but talia wouldn’t let her! Find it odd that they haven’t seen eachother in that long! Very odd 👀 she’s just vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.