Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s ill? Coughing and sore throat? Sounds like Covid 😂😂 but ofcourse it won’t be cos it dosnt effect them :) but why the duck you getting your toes done when your ill?

Reactions: 3
So she’s ill? Coughing and sore throat? Sounds like Covid 😂😂 but ofcourse it won’t be cos it dosnt effect them :) but why the duck you getting your toes done when your ill?
I wish I could slap some sense into her 🤣 definitely be out tomorrow spreading g germs duck me they are always pissing ill

Reactions: 2
I knew a family like that who were constantly poorly and it turned out their drying up towel hadn’t been washed for a long time, they were touching raw meat and then cooked stuff, just generally poor hand hygiene. The guy was shocked when we said having diarrhoea was not a normal thing to have on a regular basis! Maybe it’s that, might be outwardly clean but shocking hygiene.

• Wow
I knew a family like that who were constantly poorly and it turned out their drying up towel hadn’t been washed for a long time, they were touching raw meat and then cooked stuff, just generally poor hand hygiene. The guy was shocked when we said having diarrhoea was not a normal thing to have on a regular basis! Maybe it’s that, might be outwardly clean but shocking hygiene.
Ooh you make a very valid point yes! Of course she cleans but hygiene is another ball game

She is a weirdo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I'm surprised she gets paid for any of her spons as all the videos she posts are dreadful 😂. They have never made me think 'ooh I'll buy that' I thought they were supposed to be moving too. I bet they didn't get a mortgage as neither of them actually work. I bet Aaron gets so jealous of the other Geordies. Gaz, Marnie and Charlotte are minted and he's chasing a non existent career. He looks awful, he actually looks like he's going mouldy😂😂😂. His tattoos are tit and so are hers. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
It’s just obvious that she’s lying and never uses any of the products 😂 there both very scabby! I hate the way she dose her hair in the plats she’s got a right Alien head!!! She’s just looks like a cheap Aldi version of Aaron’s ex becca 😂😂 her tattoos are tit and she will regret them 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don't get what their income source is? I can see Gaz earns from property and Charlotte has lots of companies and does TV stuff. What do Aaron and Talia do?

Reactions: 4
I don't get what their income source is? I can see Gaz earns from property and Charlotte has lots of companies and does TV stuff. What do Aaron and Talia do?
Talia dose nothing but promote anything and everything including herblelife! Cos she’s too stuck up for a “real” job! And Aaron is trying is best to become a boxer! But it’s gonna be a flop like his MMA 🙃😂😂

• Haha
Talia dose nothing but promote anything and everything including herblelife! Cos she’s too stuck up for a “real” job! And Aaron is trying is best to become a boxer! But it’s gonna be a flop like his MMA 🙃😂😂
Does he actually get paid anything for just doing boxing training though? I don't know how people can earn money boxing unless they actually have fights, and he hasn't had any yet?

As for Talia's Herbalife, all I see is her constantly telling people to DM her for more info followed by her saying she's been too busy/ill to reply to her messages. Can't be making much cash?!

He has to pay for the training! 😂 so that’s why they do so much ads 😂😂 just to get money!! Desperate twats!!! Talia and Aaron both message people asking for things to promote! Either for money of for free!! She would tell people that too 😂😂

Bloody hell, so he pays to train and brings in no income from boxing? I can't believe they are making a ton of cash from ads as it's usually brands I've never even heard of. No wonder Talia's started up Herbalife too!

😂😂. Keep creating babies when you can't support them without selling your soul. Great idea. Aaron is the worst of the worst. He always looks massively uncomfortable around the kids and you can see that everything is for show. Honestly their relationship is a car crash. Me and my ex husband look more comfortable and happy than them 😱😂😂

Reactions: 4
I just submitted a complaint to ASA for her lack of declaring ads. If “influencing”’is your “job” then do it properly!

Reactions: 7
As if she’s actually getting a tattoo when she sounds that I’ll 😩 what an idiot!!! Plus your tattoo is bloody hideous! Wtf is that! 😂😂

She actually use to be pretty! But she’s just ruined her face for Arron!! 😩😩 and it is for Aaron as that was before she met him!
Wow! She was a natural beauty! Shame she feels she has to turn into a skinnier tattooed housewife to keep him.

Wow! She was a natural beauty! Shame she feels she has to turn into a skinnier tattooed housewife to keep him.
She’s trying to turn into the girls Aaron cheats on her with 🙄😂 plus when they going on holiday? The girls going back to school in 2 weeks! Or she’s probs pulled her out for it to be cheaper 😅😂😂😂

As if she’s actually getting a tattoo when she sounds that I’ll 😩 what an idiot!!! Plus your tattoo is bloody hideous! Wtf is that! 😂😂

She actually use to be pretty! But she’s just ruined her face for Arron!! 😩😩 and it is for Aaron as that was before she met him!
Omg she was naturally so lovely looking! Her real teeth are also way better than those veneers.

Just seen the rank tattoos she’s getting done too. Vile.

I don’t see the point in her tattoos.. is she wanting to morph into a flower garden or am I missing something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.