Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that actually her mum? She looks different ethnicity. Both hard as nails though

Have you seen the Instagram page for the girl who does her lashes. All her work is hideous!!
It’s all that fake tan Botox and trying to make herself look like something she’s not 😭 both look rough as pig tit

Reactions: 5
I would actually hate to have her life! I really do pitta that pathetic excuse for a woman! She’s literally going to have a break down soon! Plus she 1000% needs to get her lashes sorted

Reactions: 1
It’s really sad we’ve never seen Romeo outside of the high chair.... wonder if he can even crawl right now 😞

Reactions: 4
My God. What an absolutely pathetic pair. Just watched the latest OG and he is just beyond a loser! I can’t believe she puts up with him being away all week. Don’t even get me started on her and Sophie praising him for ‘Daddy day care’, saying how proud they are of him like he deserves a medal!! It’s basic care that all parents do every sodding day!! You can tell he barely spends any time with them at all. What an absolute embarrassment they are.

Reactions: 8
Find sineah so cute both of his boys are cute too and he's doing well with his soberity

I just think those poor kids are going to be Chevy as duck!! And bleeping Jamaica as a family holiday? Good bleeping luck with that

I can’t wait to see the chavy sister to make her debut. She walks around like her tit doesn’t stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see the chavy sister to make her debut. She walks around like her tit doesn’t stink!
They have all ruined their faces 😩 it’s embarrassing!!! And the daddy day care? Urm that’s what “dads” do! But funny that Aaron’s never had the kids before? But yet will do it for the cameras 😅 actually laughable how much they fake it for the camera!! Funny that Sophie don’t bother with them when the cameras are not on them 😂 and nathen only visited once just for the cameras?! It’s all fake trying to get content but unfortunately it’s tit! Got a feeling it till he cancelled soon!

My God. What an absolutely pathetic pair. Just watched the latest OG and he is just beyond a loser! I can’t believe she puts up with him being away all week. Don’t even get me started on her and Sophie praising him for ‘Daddy day care’, saying how proud they are of him like he deserves a medal!! It’s basic care that all parents do every sodding day!! You can tell he barely spends any time with them at all. What an absolute embarrassment they are.
He doesn’t!!! I know someone who was mates with her! And she would slate him!!! Says he dose nothing!! The only reason why he took her back was cos she fell pregnant again! And it would look bad that his pregnant ex baby mumma was sofa surfing!! They are never like that! It’s a house full of arguments! Honestly walk past there house and you can hear them 😩

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don’t understand the whole pointy chin look?! So many girls look like they have a cheese triangle shaped head.

She’s getting tattooed tomorrow 😂 fml talia stop trying to be Aaron’s dream girl! Tattoos don’t suit you!! Them roses are tit your thigh tattoo is tit!

I saw her is a supermarket last weekend and her face looks like it’s stuck on or you could like peel it off def gone to far with the work to it. I felt a bit sorry for her 3 kids on her own shopping I couldn’t think of anything worse!

Reactions: 3
I saw her is a supermarket last weekend and her face looks like it’s stuck on or you could like peel it off def gone to far with the work to it. I felt a bit sorry for her 3 kids on her own shopping I couldn’t think of anything worse!
I have 3 and refuse to go to the supermarket for a proper shop. Delivery ALL the way!

There bloody awful!!! She dose not suit that style of tattoo at all!! She moulding into the girls Aaron cheats with!!! bleeping pathetic! Plus her tattoos are shite!

Reactions: 6
The sister literally lives in a housing association house in talias old town, single mum, two kids, constant house parties, and spends all her money on filler whilst her children aren’t dressed properly, using the TAXPAYERS money as she’s NEVER had a job.

• Angry
The sister literally lives in a housing association house in talias old town, single mum, two kids, constant house parties, and spends all her money on filler whilst her children aren’t dressed properly, using the TAXPAYERS money as she’s NEVER had a job.
we must live in the same place!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.