Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a clip of her on Geordie OGs saying baby Maddox is Aaron’s double 😂 she did exactly the same with Romeo when he looks more like Siennah..she idolises the self proclaimed “professional athlete” Aaron but their relationship seems so forced, it’s as if he’s being led by the producers to be more romantic and she’s trying to hide how much of a chav she is 😐 she also said on last weeks episode that she had no issue with meeting Marnie at the bbq then they both cancelled 🤥🤥
I’ve said before she hates marnie and has bad mouthed her 😂😂 oh 100%% Aaron is far from romantic or anything he’s so forced for that show so he doesn’t look like a twit!!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how ducking annoying her fake laugh is!!! Hmm wonder if the cameras wasn’t about he would of got her anything 😂😂 and they never do anything together she would tell people he don’t do anything as a family!!! 😂 but yet he only gose out for family days when the cameras are about 😂😂 no Aaron you don’t wanna go cos you don’t wanna see marnie cos your still in love with her!! 😂😂 it’s blates

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
BEAEE25B-784E-4A06-80F5-6D60B9B73C31.png
I know it’s a bad angle, but I had to screenshot the video, HER CHEEK FILLER PLACEMENT IS AWFUL, It looks like a lump sticking out of the side of her face? Total alien head 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg that’s vile!!!! She can’t even do make up and my god go to a better lash technician!!!
The lashes are hilarious I’ve never seen anything like them since Chloe Khan’s audition on X factor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lashes are hilarious I’ve never seen anything like them since Chloe Khan’s audition on X factor 😂
Omg amazing!!! She actually thinks she’s gods gift to men 🙄 she’s so far up her own arse it’s hilarious! But she’s the most common scummy girls around!

Reactions: 5
Love how In “real” none edited photos she actually hasn’t lost the “baby” weight! She’s still got her mum Tum but saying she’s lots it all on the fit page and has a flat tummy 🤔😂😂 she actually is a lot bigger in person and you wouldn’t even know it was her! 😂😂 tbh I think she looks better with more weight on her! More healthy! Just needs to get rid of those vile lashes, fat lips and messes up cheek fillers!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think she uses old pics for those stupid weight loss posts 🙄

Love how In “real” none edited photos she actually hasn’t lost the “baby” weight! She’s still got her mum Tum but saying she’s lots it all on the fit page and has a flat tummy 🤔😂😂 she actually is a lot bigger in person and you wouldn’t even know it was her! 😂😂 tbh I think she looks better with more weight on her! More healthy! Just needs to get rid of those vile lashes, fat lips and messes up cheek fillers!!

Someone please message her lash lady tell her to look for another career. Wtf are those they are clumpy as hell disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her voice is so annoying as well, don't get me started on those lashes looks like the ones u stick on cars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is all of a sudden she’s with her mum? Pahahaha talia hates her mum!! That’s the reason why she didn’t bother with them! She’s fucked off all her family to run off with Aaron

Why is all of a sudden she’s with her mum? Pahahaha talia hates her mum!! That’s the reason why she didn’t bother with them! She’s fucked off all her family to run off with Aaron
Is that actually her mum? She looks different ethnicity. Both hard as nails though

Have you seen the Instagram page for the girl who does her lashes. All her work is hideous!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.