SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell molly gets about a bit doesn’t she.
View attachment 697492
How did she even get in to the country?!

‘The Dutch government has implemented measures which mean that non-EU/EEA nationals and nationals of non-Schengen states arriving from outside of the Schengen area, including UK nationals, will not be permitted entry to the Netherlands for non-essential purposes due to EU-wide COVID-19 restrictions.’

‘From 1 July 2021, travellers who are fully vaccinated can be exempted from this entry ban unless they are travelling from a country listed as very high risk with a variant of concern. Currently travellers from the UK are therefore not exempt even if they are fully vaccinated.’

Reactions: 6
How did she even get in to the country?!

‘The Dutch government has implemented measures which mean that non-EU/EEA nationals and nationals of non-Schengen states arriving from outside of the Schengen area, including UK nationals, will not be permitted entry to the Netherlands for non-essential purposes due to EU-wide COVID-19 restrictions.’

‘From 1 July 2021, travellers who are fully vaccinated can be exempted from this entry ban unless they are travelling from a country listed as very high risk with a variant of concern. Currently travellers from the UK are therefore not exempt even if they are fully vaccinated.’
I think she put on her story that it was a work trip so I’m not sure if it’s therefore classed as ‘essential travel’

Reactions: 1
Why does a PA need to work abroad 😭😭😭 defo shagging her boss
Where do I apply for a PA job? Seems like the easiest tit in the world, full time remote, travelling constantly, spreading covid, basically being paid to do nothing.

Aside from spreading covid, I would absolutely love to be a PA like molly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How do these girls get these perfect stomachs just for lounge ads. I’m not kidding I workout everyday and weigh 48kg and do not have this perfect stomach, with the line. I’m starting to think lounge edit the pic before it’s posted.
i know what you mean, i’m the same and it’s kinda crazy how all of the lounge ‘models’ have this ab line but ik that for ell, she doesn’t tend to store weight in her torso which is just genetics. i’m sure there’s a lot of editing and touching up on all of these different lounge ads though too

Reactions: 7
i know what you mean, i’m the same and it’s kinda crazy how all of the lounge ‘models’ have this ab line but ik that for ell, she doesn’t tend to store weight in her torso which is just genetics. i’m sure there’s a lot of editing and touching up on all of these different lounge ads though too
Yeah I personally don’t see any sign of Ell editing her figure as I’ve watched and been a follower of hers for years and she’s always had that sort of figure which was quite visible in their yt videos :)

Reactions: 11
I do think some people naturally have that line as I have it and even when I’ve put on a bit of weight it just stays there, although it does seem like everyone on the lounge ads has it too lol

Reactions: 10
I refuse to believe this girl has an actual job, deffo says she’s a PA as a cover up for however she really gets all her money & time off cough sugar daddy’s cough
Makes me think of that tik tik song … “I have a full time job… as an accountant. Nobody asks you questions when you say you’re an accountant” 🤣

Reactions: 22
How do these girls get these perfect stomachs just for lounge ads. I’m not kidding I workout everyday and weigh 48kg and do not have this perfect stomach, with the line. I’m starting to think lounge edit the pic before it’s posted.
It’s all about the angles too! She’s stretching up a little and I’m sure is maybe tensing/breathing in (I mean who wouldn’t do that before taking a bikini/underwear pic lol) don’t worry about it too much angles, lighting and editing do wonders

Reactions: 4
Lounge don’t edit Demi Donnellys pictures anyway 😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think it's the light from the window on the left casting a shadow to the right and making it look like a more defined line. as others have said though it doesn't seem drastic for ell based on vids in the past!!

Ell has such a beautiful body, I think I saw that she was bigger and lost weight too? She has no stretch marks ( that you can see anyway) or lose skin, what’s her secret haha

Reactions: 14
Molly’s stories tonight - really milking her follower growth from being a cling on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.