SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. There’s nothing wrong w it haha. Loads of people have that body type
yeah she has lovely boobs, slim legs and wide hips; nothing anyone should put down or be self conscious about!!
This current unrealistic and exaggerated ideal hourglass figure is not superior and we shouldn’t look at every IG post looking for it !

I ADORE this picture of Syd 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Syds body is normal, and healthy. We’re just used to seeing edited and facetuned pics of everyone on Instagram nowadays.

* also defiantly thought molly was a Taurus or a Capricorn Ngl, I love cancers!! Wonder what else is in her chart, virgo makes a lot of sense!! The app literally tells you what it all means so find it a bit odd that she posts it to her story asking about it when she could literally just read?

Reactions: 11
Syds body is normal, and healthy. We’re just used to seeing edited and facetuned pics of everyone on Instagram nowadays.

* also defiantly thought molly was a Taurus or a Capricorn Ngl, I love cancers!! Wonder what else is in her chart, virgo makes a lot of sense!! The app literally tells you what it all means so find it a bit odd that she posts it to her story asking about it when she could literally just read?
What made you think mollys a Taurus or Capricorn?

Reactions: 1
What made you think mollys a Taurus or Capricorn?
A lot of women in my life are taurus and Capricorn’s, also virgos too!!! She has a lot of typical Taurus / Capricorn traits! And a lot of virgo too! From what I see, that’s all I can speak on, obviously don’t know her personally x

Reactions: 2
her natural body looks great but why on earth is she the same skin tone as (mixed race) montana???

Reactions: 25
She’s had Botox to reduce sweat?? Everything is a choice but I think this is suuuch a bad message for her followers. Sweating is NORMAL. It is HEALTHY.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
i have the same body type as syd. i’ve never seen anyone on ig embracing it which is why i followed her years ago. she became this second centered witch who hid her ‘real’ body with editing and stupid angles. those pictures reminded me of why i followed her (even if she didn’t choose to post them pictures).. it’s just such a shame that shes turned into a horrible person.

i will never see how people support this girl.

Reactions: 8

as a capricorn I’m offended I’m not like that 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
as a capricorn I’m offended I’m not like that 😭
Noooo!! Just a generalisation one of my best friends is a Capricorn and we get along great! (I’m a Gemini so you can say alot about me🤣) obviously not everyone is like your star sign!

But she does have some very typical cap traits, but also very much Taurus energy too!!!

• Heart
She’s had Botox to reduce sweat?? Everything is a choice but I think this is suuuch a bad message for her followers. Sweating is NORMAL. It is HEALTHY.
I think if it’s a self conscious thing then go for it. I sweat on my head and have Botox for it, it’s just to stop being conscious

Reactions: 10
I’m not the biggest fan of Swim Society but the fact they chose Syd over plenty of other influencers for the shoot rubs me the wrong way

Reactions: 19
Noooo!! Just a generalisation one of my best friends is a Capricorn and we get along great! (I’m a Gemini so you can say alot about me🤣) obviously not everyone is like your star sign!

But she does have some very typical cap traits, but also very much Taurus energy too!!!
Hahah I get you and I could see the earth sign traits, and all love for geminis (not you tho syd) Capricorn’s and geminis get along sooo well in my experience, love it 💗

i have the same body type as syd. i’ve never seen anyone on ig embracing it which is why i followed her years ago. she became this second centered witch who hid her ‘real’ body with editing and stupid angles. those pictures reminded me of why i followed her (even if she didn’t choose to post them pictures).. it’s just such a shame that shes turned into a horrible person.

i will never see how people support this girl.
I agree, I really liked old Syd! Thoughts anyone?

Surely someone who lives around their area has heard more of an update/confirmation as to what happened?
Syd and Molly would have told half the town by now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.