SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
syd and ell #8 - Syd’s solo channel put the friendship to bed, sorry though girls you still get a joint thread

• Haha
Reactions: 117
nobody has a perfect figure, wish people would be more realistic about it like Emily Philpott
omg just checked her page and have followed! So refreshing. Sounds silly but my biggest pet peeve is when girls with ‘normal’ bodies force their rolls and constantly do ‘IG vs Reality’ in a bid to show how much they embrace their imperfections. I find accounts where they mention it on EVERY post so disingenuous. The goal is to stop being overly obsessed with our bodies full stop! (Off topic sorry)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
syd and ell #8 - Syd’s solo channel put the friendship to bed, sorry though girls you still get a joint thread
If syd does read this, I bet she seethes at how much we like Ell, despite what she may have done to Syd. Is there any point on Ell even having a thread? I love her 🤣 I honestly couldn’t fault the girl

Reactions: 23
Yes so proud of you for travelling abroad for the 50th time in a pandemic just to take pictures in a bikini xxxx
Can’t believe she said he’d be so proud, proud of what a spoilt brat you are?! get off your high horse

Reactions: 20
Not our queen ell liking syds post about her granddad because she’s so classy and unbothered

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Anyone else feel really bad for her nan, imagine losing the love of your life too early
same thing happened with my nan, they were together since they were 16 and she’s 82 now and he died when she was 57, she never remarried or found anyone else but it was so heartbreaking watching her! So I definitely feel it for syd’s nan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure if it’s just me but I’m actually enjoying Syd’s content the last week or so without having to watch Molly follow her around like a flys round a cows asshole. Much better not having to deal with the forced bestie vibes

Reactions: 13
Love the fact elle has liked syd post about her grandad, I think it really shows the respect she has for syd even though they aren’t friends.
Also the fact Emily snd Georgia still seem to interact with Elle is also so nice to see as they seem like such sweet girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ell is just so unproblematic. So classy and above syds crap, she must know people will have realised syd unfollowed her but to still follow her and like her posts just shows she’s really above it all

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Love the fact elle has liked syd post about her grandad, I think it really shows the respect she has for syd even though they aren’t friends.
Also the fact Emily snd Georgia still seem to interact with Elle is also so nice to see as they seem like such sweet girls.
this is the bare minimum really. it’s the normal thing to do after you fall out with a close friend, you still interact but keep your distance!

the fact that syd is a grown woman acting so immature and petty is very telling. i’ve never known someone be so horrible to someone they would class as a 2nd family before? to me she comes across like a high school bully. atleast ell & the other 2 girls are nice people & are dealing with the situation like adults.

Reactions: 15
Molly babe stop begging every influencer Syd’s friends with. You’ve literally tagged along for dinner, spent the evening with her and she still don’t want to know you. Maybe Rachel just doesn’t like hamsters🤷‍♀️
Why don’t she ask her BFF syd who is obsessed with star signs and being a Gemini

Reactions: 17
Molly babe stop begging every influencer Syd’s friends with. You’ve literally tagged along for dinner, spent the evening with her and she still don’t want to know you. Maybe Rachel just doesn’t like hamsters🤷‍♀️
Does she not have google!? Hate it when people post questions on their story they could literally just GOOGLE

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.