SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ell is honestly amazing. I bite the skin around my nails so badly because of my anxiety. So amazing for her to spread awareness over something that is a horrible habit and doesn’t get any attention at all.
I’m so glad she shared this because it’s something a lot of people struggle with and can be embarrassed by but have no control over! I’m personally not nail biter, but know alot of people who struggle with this due to anxiety so for someone to share their own nails and how they’ve been affected is such a help!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not the biggest fan of Swim Society but the fact they chose Syd over plenty of other influencers for the shoot rubs me the wrong way
Righht!! I just don’t get this shooot sooo random tbh why syd and breenlee

Reactions: 12
Ell is honestly amazing. I bite the skin around my nails so badly because of my anxiety. So amazing for her to spread awareness over something that is a horrible habit and doesn’t get any attention at all.
Omg me too! I pick my regular skin and I have never heard anyone else talk about it? It gave me such a relief to hear she does haha bc I felt sooo crazy till I found a therapist. Not much online about it either. I’m so glad she did 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since Syd has begged pals with Georgia May and Emily Philpott, she drinks a LOTTT

Reactions: 3
The real remedy was obviously omitting Syd from her life…kidding. (But not really) 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.