SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so embarrassed at her stories. I had to skip through, imagine being like “I have so many followers instagram let’s get you a lover hehe’’ :///// absolutely not. 61k and she’s lost it

Reactions: 14
I never share on here and I don’t want to put people down but I wish she was more honest about her figure, I hope everyone remembers that angles are everything!!
Angles are everything!! This is a normal body, like most influencers she wants to portray this perfect image and lifestyle and it’s not sustainable or real! This is how her actual normal body looks, and she should be happy with that, everyone looks like that. Bet she was fuming when Montana posted these, as you can edit or control what someone else puts out there of you.

Reactions: 40
Angles are everything!! This is a normal body, like most influencers she wants to portray this perfect image and lifestyle and it’s not sustainable or real! This is how her actual normal body looks, and she should be happy with that, everyone looks like that. Bet she was fuming when Montana posted these, as you can edit or control what someone else puts out there of you.
Yes!! I wish she would post her real angles, it would help with so many peoples confidence that watch her! Especially young girls, but she has to be the stereotypical influencer that has to look perfect! Frustrates me so much! Yes I bet she was fuming with her for doing

Reactions: 17
GODDAMNNNN. I’d leave Sydney May for this man I acc respect the privacy of their relationship it seems healthier
3928202C-BA03-4EF1-AE21-A408DE6A0165.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I never share on here and I don’t want to put people down but I wish she was more honest about her figure, I hope everyone remembers that angles are everything!!
Montana getting sued for these as we speak 💀

Syd has a lovely body regardless of whether she is caught off guard or not, just a shame she doesn't embrace it? nobody has a perfect figure, wish people would be more realistic about it like Emily Philpott

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine Molly gets a thread on here, she’ll be over the moon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ell n Syd both worked out the same w the same pt yet Ell has shown more results. I feel like Syd isn’t use to Ell being as amazing as she is physically like looks wise n personality wise Syd is probs use to getting all male attention n Ell being the sidekick that she can’t function w/o a friend who leeches her. Aka molly

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.