SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s physical new plate as in that she’s had to change the actual yellow plate but the concept of SY10 MAY is the exact same 🤣🤣🤣 the one she’s got on this one isn’t illegal but the one she had before where it pushed the 10 together to look like a D was. She actually is a compulsive liar, she always is trying to pull wool over people’s eyes.
You can figure out the original plate from the post as well anyway! Lol! The last 3 letters are there along with the first 2…ld….there’s only so many combinations that can go in between the two, I worked it out no problem! It’s not brand new tho, looks like it’s a 2016 plate so 5 years old at least….but, just found what I think is the ad for it or one similar on eBay, same company…£46k!!!!

Reactions: 6
You can figure out the original plate from the post as well anyway! Lol! The last 3 letters are there along with the first 2…ld….there’s only so many combinations that can go in between the two, I worked it out no problem! It’s not brand new tho, looks like it’s a 2016 plate so 5 years old at least….but, just found what I think is the ad for it or one similar on eBay, same company…£46k!!!!
50k up front on a 6 year old car… these people have money to piss or they are really just stupid. Who ever would think that is a good financial move? Cars deplete in value so quick. 🤡

Reactions: 17
50k up front on a 6 year old car… these people have money to piss or they are really just stupid. Who ever would think that is a good financial move? Cars deplete in value so quick. 🤡
She’ll have bought it via her company so the car will be an asset on your balance sheet.

For taxation purposes, the depreciation will get added back to the profits I believe. That’s probably the only reason why so buys them outright to save paying tax on her profits

Reactions: 5
Just saw ana is releasing a collection with binthestyle and thought I’d remind you guys of how cringe syd was when she released hers. Saying she’s ‘made it’ and wishing she could tell her teacher who told her she would go nowhere (and yes she named her teacher publically 🙄). It’s so embarrassing to think how she was acting over releasing cheaply made clothes by underpaid workers. Not only that but every minor celebrity has a collection with them 😂😭 she really thought she ‘made it’ doing something that everyone else has also done

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saw ana is releasing a collection with binthestyle and thought I’d remind you guys of how cringe syd was when she released hers. Saying she’s ‘made it’ and wishing she could tell her teacher who told her she would go nowhere (and yes she named her teacher publically 🙄). It’s so embarrassing to think how she was acting over releasing cheaply made clothes by underpaid workers. Not only that but every minor celebrity has a collection with them 😂😭 she really thought she ‘made it’ doing something that everyone else has also done
Have you ever realised there’s so many influencers and celebrities who always had a teacher who told them they would never make it? What a coincidence, I wonder if they ever realised they were just the hole in the class and the teacher didn’t like them for it😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“City apartment vibes”
to be fair her flats by the cinema complex and station which is a bit of a dive (lived in stortford for the first 30 years of my life)

There’s much nicer areas in the town she could’ve bough, it’s absolutely NOT a city.

Reactions: 9
to be fair her flats by the cinema complex and station which is a bit of a dive (lived in stortford for the first 30 years of my life)

There’s much nicer areas in the town she could’ve bough, it’s absolutely NOT a city.
The 50k she’s wasted on a car she could of put towards a flat in an ACTUAL city like London… since she wants that ‘city apartment vibe’ why didn’t you just buy an actual city apartment? You literally live beside a river, in a scenic country area what’s city vibes about that, not like you’re living in a 20 story high rise building that’s looking out the rest of the city. Don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The 50k she’s wasted on a car she could of put towards a flat in an ACTUAL city like London… since she wants that ‘city apartment vibe’ why didn’t you just buy an actual city apartment? You literally live beside a river, in a scenic country area what’s city vibes about that, not like you’re living in a 20 story high rise building that’s looking out the rest of the city. Don’t get it
because she's dumb af. She should've bought nearer London, she's moved further away from her Nan AND London by moving to Stortford (despite the great transport links)

The 'city vibes' is probably the view of the goods yard car park lmao

Reactions: 8
You know what else annoys me. It’s not an apartment syd, it’s a flat. You live in a flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do people acc care where she’s going lol. She’s only gonna complain about it when she’s there. Or when she comes back complain n wishes she was away then go away n come back for something mediocre like a football match. It baffles me her viewers genuinely care n wait for her to post n talk about something or show something. They just be under 16

Soooo awks that their SYDANDEL business on companies house is still active but with their confirmation statement overdue since June 2021:LOL: gotta dissolve that company girls or are yous still waiting for your ITS money ? ahaa

Weird Molly hasn’t posted about this but is usually all over her stories? Maybe she doesn’t care when it’s people with under 100k
Yeah I thought it was interesting she hadn’t posted. She didn’t post about her second visit to Portugal either though

Reactions: 9
I refuse to believe this girl has an actual job, deffo says she’s a PA as a cover up for however she really gets all her money & time off cough sugar daddy’s cough
I agree there’s no way she is a PA and driving a Mercedes or whatever it is and buying Cartier rings and having that much time off work lol

Reactions: 28
the second another influencer shows interest in molly she drops everything to go to them. she is desperate to gain some followers and move up in the ‘influencer’ world

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.