SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘It’s been a JOURNEY’ I’m sorry?????? You’ve lived in there for 6 months and all of your renovations are almost done, that’s so fast. To even be able to afford to have everything done in 6 months is such a privilege, hardly a hard journey. I just sometimes wonder like how we put these people on a pedestal to allow them to become so out of touch with true reality that you consider 6 months renovations as a journey when usually it’ll take an average person years of savings to be able to afford some simple changes.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I hope ell has an amazing day.. not Syd though. Hope a bird shits on her at some point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Literally and been on 3 holidays during a pandemic, constantly out partying and doing whatever she wants. Argh I dislike her

Reactions: 14
‘It’s been a JOURNEY’ I’m sorry?????? You’ve lived in there for 6 months and all of your renovations are almost done, that’s so fast. To even be able to afford to have everything done in 6 months is such a privilege, hardly a hard journey. I just sometimes wonder like how we put these people on a pedestal to allow them to become so out of touch with true reality that you consider 6 months renovations as a journey when usually it’ll take an average person years of savings to be able to afford some simple changes.
Her apartment nearly done?? It looks so dead and boring though

also, none. Her long hair looks like a badly placed wig and her short hair she just chucks in a low pony every time which makes her look messy and undone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t like her at all, but tbay pic of her with long hair confirms she looks sooooo much better with short hair

Reactions: 2
Syd is going on about how she doesn’t want anyone to see her plates but you can pretty much work it out from this. Not sure what the number plate format in the UK is but surely is her name?

7E8F4A76-FE64-46DD-BFBC-BB798698AD4F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Syd is going on about how she doesn’t want anyone to see her plates but you can pretty much work it out from this. Not sure what the number plate format in the UK is but surely is her name?

View attachment 695997

Everyone knows her number plate - she showed it in that advert? I’ve never understood covering up number plates and stuff, same with people not sharing their baby names (I have a car related job so I know that sharing your number plate can mean people can search your car etc) but no body is really that important when they’ll intentionally ever fraudulently do anything with your number place, it makes no sense why share it to sell your car but then purposely try and hide it when everyone knows it anyway

Reactions: 14

View attachment 695997
She really replied to her and put 'It's a different plate' HAHA no its not you big fatt liarrrrr

Her plate is SY10 MAY but the 1 and 0 are illegally pushed together to look like a D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She really replied to her and put 'It's a different plate' HAHA no its not you big fatt liarrrrr

Her plate is SY10 MAY but the 1 and 0 are illegally pushed together to look like a D
It’s physical new plate as in that she’s had to change the actual yellow plate but the concept of SY10 MAY is the exact same 🤣🤣🤣 the one she’s got on this one isn’t illegal but the one she had before where it pushed the 10 together to look like a D was. She actually is a compulsive liar, she always is trying to pull wool over people’s eyes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.