Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tried on those Wacoal strapless bras before & you;re missing nothing. Great - if you want your boobs dragged down to the bottom of your ribcage by the top band of elastic. Not a good look... I'm not exactly blessed in that department so I was surprised how far down they could go :p

I don't mind influencers when they actually bring something practical to the table like this. Hope she keeps it up.
I’m yet to meet a strapless bra that I get on with (natural 32G)

I’ve got 2 of those (one black, one white). They are better than most but still dig in and are a bit too padded so have a tendency towards “Medieval Serving Wench”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I assume Mr Swoon is older?
I’ve seen it a lot in younger wives who come into money. They dress like their husbands friends so a generation older than they are- I suspect they feel it’s classy and sophisticated.
I saw a pic of Jade Holland Cooper yesterday (married to the rich old gimmer who founded Superdry) and thought of this - that's exactly right.

Jade is everything I expected her to be 😂 Holland Cooper clothing is always so cheap looking, and I’ll say no more than that 😉

Reactions: 1
She’s had a little hissy fit over on stories 🙄 She really thinks she’s something special!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hotel sounded crap - don't blame them for going home. Plus they'd probably be snowed in and hypothermic by now.

Reactions: 1
What happened? The stories have expired now and I missed them, can just see one about her getting home!

Ah - went to an Insta-lovely hotel but got put in a freezing annexe that wasn't properly prepared & where they had to sleep in their clothes and dressing gowns for warmth. Not sure how, but a man managed to open the door to her room accidentally and saw her in just her pants :oops: Other various issues with the service etc - which did sound awful, to be fair.

Ah - went to an Insta-lovely hotel but got put in a freezing annexe that wasn't properly prepared & where they had to sleep in their clothes and dressing gowns for warmth. Not sure how, but a man managed to open the door to her room accidentally and saw her in just her pants :oops: Other various issues with the service etc - which did sound awful, to be fair.
It did sound terrible. The hotel was was the gleneagles (beloved by UltimateGirlGang) sister hotel. They said they’d stayed in the Gleneagles other hotel before (the one UGG likes) and had a great experience but this place was rubbish.

Didn't want to get husband's face on the gram but had to get his Tom Ford trainer label on the weird teddy bear jumpers stories. All about the tacky labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not exactly quiet luxury is it? I had a quick scroll at her page and had to stop at
‘This looks more expensive that what it is,’ set my teeth of edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I love a bit of Ralph but come on! 🤣 those cream leggings and boots she looks ridiculous.
If you want to do Ralph in your 40s in winter and look chic and cool, you look to Juliet (I know sorry) try the Aspen tie belted cardigans over their denim or chambray shirts. She is Nouveau riche clueless.

Reactions: 5