Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Set up after a suggestion on the Kat Farmer thread.

For the uninitiated, Swoon Love lives between Yorkshire and Mallorca and likes to prance about in evening wear 24/7. Really, there isn't much more to her than that. She also mainly posts reels - the witch in me thinks that's beacuase it makes it harder to zoom in on her face...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for setting it up @Clytemnestra. I don’t understand why she makes people DM her for links to the tut she tries on, rather than just linking it in the caption or tagging the brand on the photo. Does it get her engagement up or something? It seems a very long winded way to do things.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for setting it up @Clytemnestra. I don’t understand why she makes people DM her for links to the tut she tries on, rather than just linking it in the caption or tagging the brand on the photo. Does it get her engagement up or something? It seems a very long winded way to do things.
Maybe she doesn't know how :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s just a chav with a credit card. Looks like an extra from Dallas circa 1980. No class, no elegance and that bleeping voice. STFU please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to follow her when she only had 3k followers and shopped at River Island. She had a mix of high end and high street, even remember her buying a Chanel bag and it was a massive deal, now it’s Chanel for fun and everything is high end.

Reactions: 2
Her level of crass is off the scale. Seeking constant validation for her body, face and Hermes purchases. Shallow with absolutely no self awareness that she’s a narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Oh thank you for starting this I asked on another thread, so surprised one hasn’t been started beforehand as she is insufferable! Filler Pillow face, syrup wearing husband, distasteful designer overload, over the top looks & the term ‘her ladies’ when she describes her followers 🤮
---
She’s new to me. How old is she and where in Yorkshire is she from?
Nowhere around the real class & money of Yorkshire ….she is near to Halifax! No idea on her real age early 40s but looks soooo older.

Reactions: 7
I found a way around this. I liked a dress she was flogging so screenshot it and put it through Google Lens - voila! No aff link commission for Mrs S😁
Hate lining their already-full pockets! She used to be quite open about where things were from but now she gets paid for it, everything is hidden 🙄

Reactions: 5
If you are unfamiliar with SL she’s another fake, paid for her followers, attention craving instagrammer.

Oh thank you for starting this I asked on another thread, so surprised one hasn’t been started beforehand as she is insufferable! Filler Pillow face, syrup wearing husband, distasteful designer overload, over the top looks & the term ‘her ladies’ when she describes her followers 🤮
---

Nowhere around the real class & money of Yorkshire ….she is near to Halifax! No idea on her real age early 40s but looks soooo older.
I didn't answer as I wasn't sure if she was early 30s and had stuffed herself with so much filler she looked like a slab faced late 40 year old, or whether she was just an overfilled late 40 year old. One thing's for sure, money can't buy you class.

Reactions: 3
She is on stories with the kitten on a lead by the pool. The poor thing is even on a lilo in the POOL with her. Wtf.

Also, it is 32 degrees (feels like 37) there today. Not ideal for a fluffy animal who isn’t used to the climate.

• Sad
I didn't answer as I wasn't sure if she was early 30s and had stuffed herself with so much filler she looked like a slab faced late 40 year old, or whether she was just an overfilled late 40 year old. One thing's for sure, money can't buy you class.
See I’m late 40’s and I think she might be my age but looks and dresses late 50’s 😂 At no time did I think 30 something.
It’s so old lady and uncool and try hard. We get it you’ve got money!
If you remember the fast show couple, she thinks she’s ‘considerably richer than yaw.’

I haven’t managed to hear to her talk yet (only just discovered because of the other thread) but I’m looking forward to that treat 😆

• Haha
Her post about her new Hermes sandals tells me all I need to know. "Their a 10...". Good god.

• Haha
Her post about her new Hermes sandals tells me all I need to know. "Their a 10...". Good god.
So many influencers lack basic literacy skills. Obviously some will be dyslexic but they can’t all be, as it seems to be a disproportionately high amount when compared to the general population.