Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of the three wax works is scaryā€¦. Hope they donā€™t stand to close to a heat source šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you IMAGINE the dick measuring that went on at the LTK gala??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest reel ā€¦ so staged and those poor kids how they are dressed to go to the pub for Sunday lunch in a West Yorkshire village dear me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she trying to make her daughter ā€˜happenā€™ šŸ¤” Youā€™d think sheā€™s the only Mum in the world ever to spend time with her daughter šŸ™„ Sheā€™s so cringe!

• Wow
"I refuse to pay Ā£Ā£Ā£ for straw bags that cost Ā£5 to make" she says, then links to one that costs nearly Ā£500 šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! She really likes to dress older than her years and that includes dressing her daughter like sheā€™s a princess from the 1950s! Shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quick Tattlers - form an orderly queue. Really boring, super thin Hermes belts are go online - a massive bargain at only Ā£950 each. Put me down for three :)

• Haha
Wow! She really likes to dress older than her years and that includes dressing her daughter like sheā€™s a princess from the 1950s! Shocking!
Really hoping her daughter finds her calling as a goth once she hits her teens.

• Haha
Just looked that bag up online and itā€™s over Ā£20k. The world has gone mad!

• Wow
She must be putting it out big time to Mr Swoon. What a pretentious twit. Hope the cat scratches the f*ck out of the bag

• Haha
Cool. A bragging account. I hope sheā€™s not surprised when sheā€™s a target for criminals. Not that I wish it on her but she might want engage her brain occasionally šŸ™„

Didnā€™t she literally buy her ā€œdream bagā€ a while ago that was exactly the same as this with silver hardware??? Itā€™s such excessive consumerism and to say she cried - get a bleeping life woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't think why she's selling those Chanel boots on her Swoonloved account - people are queueing up for them, too
:sick:

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 17.02.54.png

• Haha
When I see boots like this in Chanel I imagine they are for wealthy Parisian ladies in their 80ā€™s who canā€™t wear any thing more glamorous but still want a nod to Chanel. Not some one from Huddersfield with more money than taste šŸ˜‚

• Haha
They look like they'd give terrible blisters. I wouldn't put them on friable 80yr old skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is the epitome of the saying money talks wealth whispers - nouveau riche. Those boots šŸ¤£

• Heart