Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a common chav. Worships at the altar of designer names. No class. The truly chic are low key below the radar - she’s ghastly and the voice, nails down a blackboard

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Still not seeing signs of the 'less is more' approach to filler that she said she was taking. Those slab cheeks are really ageing.

Reactions: 3
Didn't want to get husband's face on the gram but had to get his Tom Ford trainer label on the weird teddy bear jumpers stories. All about the tacky labels.
It’s like when she shows off her new nail colour but really she’s just flashing her engagement & wedding rings 💎 So pathetic 😆

• Haha
It’s a day private school … but such a pretentious thing to say! What a dick she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever mention its an Ad or gifted? clearly lots of stuff is. One minute she has 150k + likes (🤔) the next only a few hundred!

Reactions: 2
Does she ever mention its an Ad or gifted? clearly lots of stuff is. One minute she has 150k + likes (🤔) the next only a few hundred!
Something going on there - last summer the likes were between 500 - 1500 per post. All of a sudden they're 40k plus and a dull-ass reel of her dressing up her kids for Christmas gets 155k+ likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s not you! I thought she was older than me, I’m 50 this year 😂
So all that money she’s spent was a waste!

I don't know about 'really old' but she has that weird dated look about her. It's not just the clothes, though they don't help. She's like a plastic surgeried WAG version of Hunters & Heels / Lauren McDermott, style wise.

Facially the fillers and Botox have given that odd, rubbery, frozen look that could put her anywhere between a 'too much, too soon' 35 right the way through to a 'Real Housewives of Cheshire meets Spitting Image' 50.

It's not a youthful look at all. It's a very specific aesthetic and she obviously likes it, but it's definitely not one that makes the person look any younger.

Reactions: 6
Her feed is very white heavy. The Gerry Halliwell approach to looking sophisticated and wealthy.

It’s interesting because when she went to stay at the Country club hotel, in Oxfordshire she definitely wasn’t treated well. I felt a bit sorry for her because actually I wasn’t surprised. I live in the area and the signifiers of wealth around here are different. So despite her looking wealthy in her area of the U.K. it’s not one recognised as wealthy here. By that I mean, the face full of work, the too much make up, the white pristine clothes. The labels, the handbags. Go to certain places and you will get sniggered at, it’s too footballers wives for here.*

However, a good establishment would have treated them all better. I thought it showed the hotel in a bad light. But, like I say, unsurprising!

*It’s snobbery basically- but it’s hidden and not necessarily obvious.

Yep, my friend went there recently with her Uni pals and they were treated really well. But they're a bunch of ex-Oxford types - all scuffed shoes, messy hair and Hermes handbags.