Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘school run outfits’ thing is funny. Surely you just wear whatever you are wearing at the time/for the day ahead? So work stuff if you’re going to/coming from work, gym stuff if exercising before/after, slobbing about stuff if just hanging around the house, fancy stuff if you’ve done/are doing something fancy, etc. Such a stupid idea to have outfits solely for impressing other vacuous twats at the school gates.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is a current trend in high fashion, that ‘no trousers under a long blazer’ thing, but it doesn’t really work in real life. Especially not in Huddersfield or wherever it is she lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope, doesn’t happen IRL. Definitely a figment of an influencer’s imagination this school run outfit crap! No one has time for that in the morning, whether you work or not 😂 I imagine she’s dressed up 24/7

Reactions: 3
“Single handed lay keeping my local council afloat”

No, just continuously parking like an inconsiderate wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Must admit her shapewear features were good - helps that she’s slim and toned 🙄 still refusing to line her already-full pockets though!

Reactions: 4
I've tried on those Wacoal strapless bras before & you;re missing nothing. Great - if you want your boobs dragged down to the bottom of your ribcage by the top band of elastic. Not a good look... I'm not exactly blessed in that department so I was surprised how far down they could go :p

I don't mind influencers when they actually bring something practical to the table like this. Hope she keeps it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WTH has she done to her face 🙀 She looks like a creepy doll in her supplement flogging story, those eyes are really quite scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More to the point how has someone reached their mid 50’s* without going on a ‘real’ steam train?

*I know she’s not but she looks 50+ had work done rather than her age. And her dress sense is very middle aged imho, because a lot of expensive clothing is aimed at an older market.

It's the over-filled slab cheeks - they don't move at all when the rest if her face moves. Very ageing.

I assume Mr Swoon is older?
I’ve seen it a lot in younger wives who come into money. They dress like their husbands friends so a generation older than they are- I suspect they feel it’s classy and sophisticated.

But yes the eyes are mad 😂

I assume Mr Swoon is older?
I’ve seen it a lot in younger wives who come into money. They dress like their husbands friends so a generation older than they are- I suspect they feel it’s classy and sophisticated.

But yes the eyes are mad 😂
They’re completely round. Nobody has eyes like that…oh wait, a blow up doll! That’s exactly what she looks like 😆 I imagine he’s in his 50s, not that much older than her but yes she does seem old & even when she dresses ‘younger’ she still looks old…if that makes sense?!

Her face!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 oh god the filler it’s terrible. Her eyes cheeks and the lips - so strange looking. She looks older than her age and she pays money for that.

Reactions: 4