Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have very short legs for a tall woman. Doesn't she claim to be 5'10" or so? Yet in her active stories she is praising Varley leggings for doing a 'perfect' 27in inside leg.

I'm 5'8" and find 27in leggings way too short, they fit like 7/8. (Edited that to make more sense).

Reactions: 4
She must have very short legs for a tall woman. Doesn't she claim to be 5'10" or so? Yet in her active stories she is praising Varley leggings for doing a 'perfect' 27in inside leg.

I'm 5'8" and find 27in leggings way too short, they fit like 7/8. (Edited that to make more sense).
I thought the same. Probably just an excuse to post her aff link 🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm 5ft6 and a 27 inch inseam would look daft on me. I do remember her saying she doesn't have particularly long legs, but she must have good camera angles because if those leggings fit, she must have legs like a Shetland pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's trolling us. Complaining about the astronomical increase in the price of shoes and illustrates it with a pair of Rab C Nesbitt string vest kitten heels for £990. Good one 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If there was ever an account which should have the tag line, money can’t buy style…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah - crappy hem aside I don't like that dress on her, anyway. She needs something that ties at the waist - you have to be shaped like a flat plank to wear one of those tube dresses successfully.

That white sequin strapless dress is ropey quality. The hemline is wonky af.
That strapless style does her no favours! She had a swimsuit on the other day, same shape & it looked terrible too. I also wonder what is wrong with people who go away on holiday to beautiful destinations but are on their phone all the time 🤯

I've just noticed she's offering a subscription on her Instagram channel - £5 a month for a subscriber badge (embarassing), behind the scenes content and ask me anything (like the one she just hosted foc?), plus early access (to what?). Who would be that daft?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
For what. How to be a chav, have horse teeth, talk Northern and marry a man with a credit card. No way!!!!

• Haha
I’ve never seen anyone so self absorbed and precocious… if she was chocolate she’d eat herself. Wtf is filming her in the dressing room… if she has set the tripod up for this she’s even more of a twit!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Hmm. Her follower count has suddenly jumped to 256k... Pretty sure it was around 120k before Christmas.
:unsure:

• Wow
Clean girl aesthetic but yet her face is full of filler and crap…..she’s like a wax work!

• Haha
Hmm. Her follower count has suddenly jumped to 256k... Pretty sure it was around 120k before Christmas.
:unsure:
There are a few I’ve noticed where their follower numbers have made a HUGE leap in a very short space of time. So suspicious 🤨

I would love to have the finances to live a little bit like her - lovely home, holidays and access to nice clothes but I would not want to be her. Even her holidays look high maintenance. Who on earth goes to the beach in full makeup? She never seems to relax. Her wardrobe is probably expensive but do old her age (although her whole look is way older than she is).