Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for a while … she used to be quite down to earth - cleaning and cooking tips (she’s a really good cook). But in the past year or so, the level of high end buying is insane … I don’t know who she thinks her followers are! I remember her first trip out after lockdown - straight to Chanel and dropped about £3k - just seemed so distasteful
I also remember this too - but it was more like £10k - she got at least 2 bags and a cuff I think! Straight outta lockdown!

Reactions: 2
Can’t seem to find anything on Google! Where did you see it?
Well I googled her when I first found her with the River Island jacket ‘Anneka Rice Treasure Hunt’ thing and it was the very first thing that came up. Low & behold it’s now not there, I wonder why 🙄 her face especially around her mouth & chin look totally different. She sometimes posts a flashback picture when it’s their anniversary.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t look like the same person in her wedding pics! And the predictable Hermes bag obsession - it’s a handbag, not a PHD, you are not clever just because a SA conned you into spending ££££ on a handbag 🙄

• Haha
She doesn’t look like the same person in her wedding pics! And the predictable Hermes bag obsession - it’s a handbag, not a PHD, you are not clever just because a SA conned you into spending ££££ on a handbag 🙄
Her face is totally different now. New teeth, new nose, her eyes look like they’ve been done too, a bucket of Botox and pillowy filler face. Bizarre. A Dorit style head transplant (for my RHOBH pals).

Reactions: 4
I think she's been reading this - story yesterday about what work she's *actually* had done and moaning about 'cat Karens' as she so classily puts it.

• Haha
Yeah, sorry Emma. I found you on another thread. I looked and mocked but you’re not interesting enough for me to follow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She took a videographer away with her 🙄 I think she’s giving Chloelovestoshop a run on the vanity & vacuous stakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But she says not an influencer! (Says in her bio) she just has loads of money and likes to share it with us - DM her for deets 🤣

• Haha
😂 how tedious her life must be.

I can help- HOW TO LOOK LIKE RHOCHESHIRE WANNABE

Flex your credit card in Flannels, go for what they deem ‘classy’ and ‘sophisticated’, try to forget its Sports Direct with designer labels.

Fill your face full of crap so it is simultaneously middle aged and wrinkle free. Make sure people can see how much it cost.

Hair- nondescript middle aged blond balayage , because that’s classy and ageless

Teeth get the biggest, brightest teeth you can. You look like you’ve put someone else’s dentures in, but never mind.

Always wear at least one thing that shows that it’s designer. Because you are rich and have made it, but most of all stayed classy.

Live in a McMansion decorated in shades of grey. It’s timeless and classy, just like your crushed velvet sofa.

Never read a book or use your time to educate yourself, enhance your intelligence or cultural capital. Endless scroll Instagram instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow this woman really thinks she’s something, a famous star or supermodel. Thanking her videographer ( who she must have paid for) for ‘shooting her campaign’. It’s not a campaign it’s just a social media #Ad.
shes Full of hints and tips, how about telling everyone how to get 125k+ followers then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t have rescued a a cat or had a regular colour such as a tabby or a black cat. Has to be a breed (designer) and to
blend in with her decor. Don’t go there about taking it overseas in the heat.
The constant designer purchases are shocking not in an envious way either. It is just just too much and not relatable what so ever especially in this current climate. Ain’t a clue how some people have to live just be humble and STFU and enjoy life. The editing must take over her life.

• Heart
She’s a chav. Lottery winner chic. No class and that horrid voice is like nails down a blackboard. She gives me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
White? For the school run??? This whole school run outfit thing is BS btw. Who has the time or energy IRL to get dressed up like a dogs dinner???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
White? For the school run??? This whole school run outfit thing is BS btw. Who has the time or energy IRL to get dressed up like a dogs dinner???
Shame she has a cat rather than a dog cos I would have loved to see her dog walking outfits. I need her level of practicality in my life

• Haha
Chav with a credit card. The worse type on instagram. Nothing genuine, ground breaking or even interesting. That bloody voice……..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think this reel is the most bonkers one yet! I didn’t brush my hair most days on the school run never mind have a blow dry, full makeup and designer clothes! Unbelievable! 😂

Reminds me of a woman who used to do the school run with me. She used to wear a full length white puffa jacket a bit like this but longer, swanning about and thinking she looked the bee's knees:

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 21.55.10.png

We nicknamed her 'The Maggot' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10