Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just googled her and companies house state her bday as 1978, so 45 I think.
---
And also looks like she lives in Halifax 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So many influencers lack basic literacy skills. Obviously some will be dyslexic but they can’t all be, as it seems to be a disproportionately high amount when compared to the general population.
I hope it is a lack of basic literacy skills as I would hate to have called her out on that if she is dyslexic! I didn't think of that before I posted.

Reactions: 2
Not as much money in Worthington Homes accounts as I’d expect with her wardrobe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s not really much in Halifax. (I live in Yorkshire, I’m not just being a witch for the sake of it 🤣) anyone else from Yorkshire on here?
No don’t live there, but I know Yorkshire VERY well … it’s not where the money is or the beautiful places are is it! Being a location witch here too x
---
Not as much money in Worthington Homes accounts as I’d expect with her wardrobe.
Very dodgy goings on …, they must have very dodgy sorry good accountants. Their annual returns don’t suggest the life they live.

Reactions: 4
God she’s a horror isn’t she! I had no idea of this women’s existence till I saw her mentioned on the Kat Farmer thread and now I’m just fascinated by the sheer nastiness of her wardrobe, well as my gran used to say, money can’t buy you taste!

And as for taking a poor cat out to Majorca for 6 weeks in this heatwave, having to take it via France to get there and then drive back via Paris. I also noticed her bad grammar but as a mum of dyslexic kids I don’t think she is on the spectrum, I just think she’s thick/entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve lived in t’north (Yorkshire) for 15 years but currently in the Home Counties. I wouldn’t consider Halifax a desirable destination tbh, but it’s not the worst either. It’s more ‘not as bad as you think’ rather than ‘quite nice’. Happy to be corrected though! I was a North Yorkshire girl and only lived in Leeds in West Yorkshire.

Today, the voice- yeah she’s er rough. I’m getting Dawn Ward from Cheshire Housewives vibes.

Why does she have such old fashioned, hair, makeup and clothes? The turned down pout is also very old lady, what’s that about?

I’m pleased she’s done well for herself but she misinterpreted classic and wealthy somewhere along the way. It’s fascinating tbh

Reactions: 5
She’s just another chav with a credit card & a god forbidden iPhone. The teeth, oh god the bloody teeth, the complete lack of style, the voice, the accumulation of material goods. She’s everything that’s wrong with this world. No class. Horror - however whenever she posts I feel like a rockstar - she’s sooooooo common!!! (Sorry I know it’s a bit wrong) 😂

• Haha
She’s originally from Huddersfield 🤣 which I know to be a shite hole, as my Grandmother was from there. I bet she sticks out like a sore thumb, waltzing down Halifax high street in her ridiculous over the top designer clobber.

• Haha
Ok well I scrolled right back and… she looked better 2 years ago! Much younger- she’s a victim of her own vanity.
Looked much fresher in a high street, high end mix, face looks odd but not as bad as now and then suddenly she starts channeling Dallas in the 80’s 😂

The husband’s hair though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve followed her for a while … she used to be quite down to earth - cleaning and cooking tips (she’s a really good cook). But in the past year or so, the level of high end buying is insane … I don’t know who she thinks her followers are! I remember her first trip out after lockdown - straight to Chanel and dropped about £3k - just seemed so distasteful

Google her wedding … she looks a different person!
---
I’ve followed her for a while … she used to be quite down to earth - cleaning and cooking tips (she’s a really good cook). But in the past year or so, the level of high end buying is insane … I don’t know who she thinks her followers are! I remember her first trip out after lockdown - straight to Chanel and dropped about £3k - just seemed so distasteful
That was so crass it was unbelievable!

Reactions: 2