Swoon_Love - wearing my Versace evening dress to the mini mart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now flogging some anti-bloat vitamins that contain sunset yellow, tartrazine and allura red aka E129. Yummy and so good for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love it when these airheads flog crap supplements, shows they’ll do anything for the dollar 🙄 & WTH is going on with her face 🤯 She can’t move one side of her mouth properly & her eyes look like weird black holes in the back of her head, hard to explain but I find her uncomfortable to look at. Chucky vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oddly filtered too! Has she always had a lisp or is it a self inflicted filler/ teeth one?

I think she's got a filter on - her face looks like blurry plastic and is a completely different colour to the rest of her body.

I love it when these airheads flog crap supplements, shows they’ll do anything for the dollar 🙄 & WTH is going on with her face 🤯 She can’t move one side of her mouth properly & her eyes look like weird black holes in the back of her head, hard to explain but I find her uncomfortable to look at. Chucky vibes!
Chucky vibes 💯