Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this will be like Anna and Lily’s podcast where they just interviewed other Gleam influencers 😂😂😂 How earth shattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Artwork for the “poddy” (her words not mine) I’ve never witnessed such self indulgence and self love over promoting a podcast. WTF is she on? 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She is hyping it (or trying to) using her image cause she thinks she is so great and fabulous 😂 she’s so bloody obnoxious ugh no thanks

Reactions: 3
She can barely even manage one video per week so I doubt she will be releasing that many episodes. although, she does have a remarkable ability to talk so much but say very little of substance 😂

Reactions: 8
She can barely even manage one video per week so I doubt she will be releasing that many episodes. although, she does have a remarkable ability to talk so much but say very little of substance 😂
Haha, exactly! She can totally just do one episode called 'life update' of forty minutes and by the end, we know nothing 🤷

How would she include the coffee montage? Wil it just be the sound of a coffee machine? Any other ideas we can put in a Sue-podcast-bingo or Sue-podcast-drinking-game?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sue-podcast-bingo would have to include:
  • soooo cute
  • TBC
  • let me live
  • vibe
  • bits
  • petite
  • so I got it in six colours

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The silver lining is they'll be quite short because she can't go long without taking a selfie while eyefu***ng herself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an odd thing to write! 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is so..... weird but also really inappropriate given how much conversation there has been about women's safety and us literally being murdered. What would possess her to write that? Also not sure she's even mentioned midi skirts before so wtf is she on about.

Reactions: 11
This is so..... weird but also really inappropriate given how much conversation there has been about women's safety and us literally being murdered. What would possess her to write that? Also not sure she's even mentioned midi skirts before so wtf is she on about.
She’s SO shallow!

• Heart
Can somebody explain what I’m the hell is this outfit? How tragic for a “future stylist” 😂
I don't understand how you can miss match all these items. She has the most basic beige wardrobe ever and still she is not able to make a proper outfit 🤷

• Haha
Does she really think her followers are spending the best part of one thousand pounds on a pair of gaudy slides on her recommendation? Is she OK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Funny how she claims her skirt is 3 years old yet I have only seen her wearing her a couple of times recently? Unless she has a very similar one? Idk I don’t believe a word she says nowadays lo

Reactions: 6
I bleeping hate that crochet top. It looks like she pulled it off a doll that’s been in the attic since the 70s. And looks tit with that skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.