Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch you don’t trip over the deliberately placed bag while you’re “playing” tennis, Snooze! You’ll do yourself a nasty little injury! 💤🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😴
It's so sad, isn't it? She obviously doesn't feel a photograph of just herself is worthwhile, so she has to put something expensive/designer/branded in the picture too. Her self-worth must be zero.

Reactions: 12
Why is she bothering to verify and background check Ibiza recommendations from her followers? She’s literally just making more work for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who claims to be so unbothered, she really seems bothered by this one 😂🍿
To be fair, I wouldn’t go as far as saying those things to her. Like fair enough we are roasting her but this forum is the place to do so. Going to her comment section to say that is plain mean and ill intentioned. It’s not nice tbh. I don’t like Suzie but I also wouldn’t want to be responsible for her mental health issues (we know how it is on the internet…). I don’t like to admit it, but I agree what she is saying about marriage not being a woman’s goal

To be fair, I wouldn’t go as far as saying those things to her. Like fair enough we are roasting her but this forum is the place to do so. Going to her comment section to say that is plain mean and ill intentioned. It’s not nice tbh. I don’t like Suzie but I also wouldn’t want to be responsible for her mental health issues (we know how it is on the internet…). I don’t like to admit it, but I agree what she is saying about marriage not being a woman’s goal
I literally don’t know anyone who’s desperate to get married. It’s not normal now is it? 🙏🏻

I would never write something like that, however I still think she asks for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I literally don’t know anyone who’s desperate to get married. It’s not normal now is it? 🙏🏻

I would never write something like that, however I still think she asks for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I know several people desperate to get married. These women don't particularly like their bfs but feel it's time, the music has stopped and they have to settle with who they're standing next to. They also have good jobs, decent career trajectories etc. They have the mindset (or were brainwashed to believe) that a year or two after graduating you need to get married. They seem worried their bfs will find someone new at their workplaces especially as people are going back into the office now.

I should really recommend Sue's insta to them...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know several people desperate to get married. These women don't particularly like their bfs but feel it's time, the music has stopped and they have to settle with who they're standing next to. They also have good jobs, decent career trajectories etc. They have the mindset (or were brainwashed to believe) that a year or two after graduating you need to get married. They seem worried their bfs will find someone new at their workplaces especially as people are going back into the office now.

I should really recommend Sue's insta to them...
Blimey. That’s concerning! 😱😱 Your last paragraph is funny though 🤭

Reactions: 5
i think she is desperate to get married, not bc she cares about her bf but bc she sees it as a status symbol. just like her bags, everything is about how she appears to the outside world. she wants to show off, the ring, the wedding, the dress and all of that.

also, she has no content. she would milk tf out of a wedding for vlogs

• Wow
Reactions: 19
i think she is desperate to get married, not bc she cares about her bf but bc she sees it as a status symbol. just like her bags, everything is about how she appears to the outside world. she wants to show off, the ring, the wedding, the dress and all of that.

also, she has no content. she would milk tf out of a wedding for vlogs
Her wedding content would actually be soo boring!

Reactions: 8
If Suzie were my friend and she asked me to be her bridesmaid, I'd have to turn her down, she'd be so insufferable

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell 40 mins of her moaning about herself and that stupid comment she got on IG about not being proposed to. Claims she hardly films anything because she doesn't want to put herself out there. Fair enough but don't moan when you start to lose subscribers/views and your channel goes to tit because everyone is bleeping bored of your haul after haul videos.

• Sick
Bloody hell 40 mins of her moaning about herself and that stupid comment she got on IG about not being proposed to. Claims she hardly films anything because she doesn't want to put herself out there. Fair enough but don't moan when you start to lose subscribers/views and your channel goes to tit because everyone is bleeping bored of your haul after haul videos.
How long has she been on YouTube, it’s part and parcel of being in a public relationship. But you get paid very good money, for very little work and random people just wonder if your getting engaged. If you can’t take it go get a job in tesco. What a winge bag!

Reactions: 14
How long has she been on YouTube, it’s part and parcel of being in a public relationship. But you get paid very good money, for very little work and random people just wonder if your getting engaged. If you can’t take it go get a job in tesco. What a winge bag!
Basically getting paid thousands to shop. Get over yourself love.

Reactions: 8
This is why I came straight here when I saw she uploaded - I knew it'd be about that comment!! Almost an hour of her waffling?? No thanks

Reactions: 9
I think the engagement comment REALLY struck a nerve, which definitely makes me think that she was expecting something and she’s bitter it didn’t happen. The fact she dedicates 20+ minutes going on and on about comments like this that she sees as mean, but doesn’t have the same guttural reaction when people comment on her horrible dedication to fast fashion, constant hauling and crap repetitive content?!? Sure, Sue.

Reactions: 22
“I don’t want to get married, I have more things to spend money on like a garage conversion!” Yeah, because (a) getting married is just about the expensive wedding and (b) you’re so responsible with money?! Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.