Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbnail of her looking smug surrounded by expensive handbags :sick: Read the room

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
"i'm a very small human"

"bags look much bigger when i hold them"

"just imagine a child holding a bag basically"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.
this gives me the serious ick!!!! She’s not even ridiculously small or petite? But also, who the feck cares anyway… I couldn’t think of anything worse than being perceived as tiny, weak and vulnerable.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I stopped watching when she recommended this bag as perfect for going on an Easyjet flight. I won't even unpack my thoughts on that.

Screenshot_20220922-223509_YouTube.jpg

She's linked £48,000 worth of bags in the description and that's only the ones in stock with links.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why does she keep moaning about being a home owner. Go and rent then, dumb witch.. or are just showing off! Again with the loft conversion, you don’t need it so don’t do it. I think Ryan is paying for it coz he will then move in with suzie and put his house on rent.

Reactions: 9
"i'm a very small human"

"bags look much bigger when i hold them"

"just imagine a child holding a bag basically"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.
She'd get knocked to her feet if she ever travelled to South East/East Asia*. I'm slightly taller than Miss "Btw if you're new here I'm 5'2 and everything is too long on me" and wear a dress size smaller than her, and I always feel a bit out of place whenever I'm in Asia.

She also thinks it's interesting that for every bag she's sold, she's gained another bag. No, babes, that's called justifying crappy spending habits.

*But since it's not a western continent, she'll never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep moaning about being a home owner. Go and rent then, dumb witch.. or are just showing off! Again with the loft conversion, you don’t need it so don’t do it. I think Ryan is paying for it coz he will then move in with suzie and put his house on rent.
Yes and when she was moaning about the scaffolding FFS poor you, talk about first world problems.

Reactions: 6
To quote her, it's perfect because it can hold airpods.

witch, have you heard of pockets???
I’m also under the impression that she’s one of those assholes in the airplane who stores their 1 carry on in the storage bin even though it would fit under the seat and leave room for others.

**Obviously, if you’re tall and need the leg room, you put your bags in the overhead bin, but our Sue is sooo tiny and her feet don’t even touch the floor. And then, of course, she needs all the help getting her bag and out because she’s just soooo short!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering she thinks she’s a borrower, I’m very surprised she has so many oversized bags.

I quite like her collection actually. Apart from those ridiculous Jacquemus monstrosities.
I really need the Balenciaga Cagole. Maybe I’ll start a terrible YouTube channel too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's just a dream that she can show of her body in that one picture. Imagine sitting down or not flexing your abs in that outfit, it just would not look good. She is so toxic!
It is veering a bit into body checking territory isn't it?

I think it's the posing and eye-bleeping. I see plenty of outfit photos from other people that include crop tops and I never get this "look at me" vibe from them.

To be fair, their outfits are actually good, which is probs a big reason lol.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will ever want children, coz I feel like now she would hate to put on any weight.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.