Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with the tacky turned up hems. Walks around with a £4000 bag, can’t pay £20 to GET HER PANTS PROFESSIONALLY TAILORED 🤦🏻‍♀️

13FEBD85-ED67-4D7C-A75B-3BAE754A3758.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
lmao she even shoehorns her height in other people's vlogs, dyinggg

View attachment 1671155View attachment 1671153
Btw I was looking at Josie’s vlog of the same event - i dont follow her only got to know of her from this chateau event and realise oh ok she has a heavy thread going on here too lol

I think Suzie and Allana clearly got the “best rooms” - huge amount of space, located in the main house with the views, and that living space outside their rooms. In Josie’s vlog, she got a little garden room in one of the smaller wings of the chateau, think this is where most of the other girls are put up as well?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wtf was that OTT trip for Vic's jewellery?! Did they just hang out at a private estate and drive around in golf buggies for a laugh? I see 'cute' has been replaced with 'sick'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Watching the new vid and it is VERY clear Sue is an influencer for the free tit. She and Allana are doing their makeup together and every brand Allana mentions, Sue is like “huh, what brand?”. She didn’t know Feel Unique was purchased by Sephora.

Influencing is not a real job. In a real job, you’re expected to keep on top of industry happenings, new technologies, takeovers, etc.

Wtf was that OTT trip for Vic's jewellery?! Did they just hang out at a private estate and drive around in golf buggies for a laugh? I see 'cute' has been replaced with 'sick'.
They were there for less than 2 full days! Seems they got in late afternoon, had one full day on the property then left the following late morning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching the new vid and it is VERY clear Sue is an influencer for the free tit. She and Allana are doing their makeup together and every brand Allana mentions, Sue is like “huh, what brand?”. She didn’t know Feel Unique was purchased by Sephora.

Influencing is not a real job. In a real job, you’re expected to keep on top of industry happenings, new technologies, takeovers, etc.

They were there for less than 2 full days! Seems they got in late afternoon, had one full day on the property then left the following late morning.
I think at this point most influencers are in it for the free stuff. Lets be honest its a piss easy job filming yourself doing everyday things and saying what products you like. Just to get sent loads of expensive free stuff, free trips away and a good salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got curious and went to watch her chateau vlog
And 5 min in, I spotted 4 bags she wearing along for this barely 2 day trip in a chateau where bags arent even necessary. Maybe just one handbag to complete the outfit will do?
1: balenciaga handbag
2; that huge YSL quilted bag? (I think I caught a glimpse when they got off the bus in Paris)
3: chanel handbag (not sure the name)
4: and that huge chanel tweed 22? That she got for her bday?

well money cannot buy style…so especially true for her. If she doesnt on these trips there isnt a chance for her to show off her designer stuff IRL with other fellow basic b…

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That video of victoria’s she shared - she looks like a complete twit sat there in her sunglasses pouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she really bloody loves herself doesn't she? thinking she's some star sat there with sunglasses on, how cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think at this point most influencers are in it for the free stuff. Lets be honest its a piss easy job filming yourself doing everyday things and saying what products you like. Just to get sent loads of expensive free stuff, free trips away and a good salary.
Exactly! She wouldn't be earning that salary doing anything else and she's very lucky. But her content is now worse than a 14 year old doing a tik tok of a make up look. Lazyaf.

Sould have hoped that after 10 years she might be giving back a little by now though. She's doing less than she used to, no give aways, no charity donations, no volunteering work etc.

Wait...those water waders 😂 Oh no Sue, that is not a vibe.

Screenshot_20221026-184439_Firefox.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly! She wouldn't be earning that salary doing anything else and she's very lucky. But her content is now worse than a 14 year old doing a tik tok of a make up look. Lazyaf.

Sould have hoped that after 10 years she might be giving back a little by now though. She's doing less than she used to, no give aways, no charity donations, no volunteering work etc.

Wait...those water waders 😂 Oh no Sue, that is not a vibe.

View attachment 1680457
Unless she plans to join Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god after all these years she still doesn’t understand proportions.
Those boots don’t do anything for her figure or height, they need to be tight leather or no boots at all. The German girls know what they’re doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.