Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Seems like its her own. Make it make sense! 🙈
What will her 'confessions' be!? That she ordered another Adanola sweatshirt in a slightly different shade? Maybe she'll confess why she never got Rory back. Or what actually happened with her and Alix.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

glenn_coco

She probably isn’t aware the 12 Storeez is a Russian brand (they have removed that from their website). Even if you want to be non-political, she should consider the ‘vibes’ of plugging Russian brands.
Based on her podcast, I don't think she's aware of much.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Don't worry, I did it for you. She spent approx £3000 on clothing and accs (I was generous and used the sale prices for some items). Her Farfetch items were £1300; says not gifted, but we know she works with FF so she def is getting money back somehow.

Btw, her podcast is about her regaling her "dramatic tales", but if the below is anything to go by...
View attachment 1454604View attachment 1454606
View attachment 1454607View attachment 1454609
View attachment 1454610View attachment 1454612
View attachment 1454613View attachment 1454615

GURL, UR A RIOT.
Yeah I noticed this too.... lololol such a FUNNY STORY..... it rained. That's the story.

Also £3000!!! If she has the audacity to talk about budgets or things being expensive on this podcast...

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've not listened to the podcast so thank you to the poor few of you who did but surely if you had a financial problem like others have said you would stop buying clothes and down grade to a smaller house/flat? she did move into a flat but she said that was the reason she didn't have the dogs as they wasn't allowed in the flat. All I remember about her in that flat was buying designer handbag after designer handbag not something someone responsible would do if you were having financial problems.

She is a bloody boring idiot harping on about how hard life is because she has to act like an adult and clean up and pay for food. Yes so does everyone else, only difference is they don't go buying designer clothes/bags every week while getting their OH to pay for an extension and then get paid £10.000 for a sponsored video! GET IN THE REAL WORLD SUZIE YOU IMMATURE TWAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

glenn_coco

Also, she has the most atrocious style I've ever witnessed. Absolute lol at the girl behind her thinking, "WTF."

Hun, no one thinks you're ~ * p a r e e e e s a n * ~

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.33.54 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.34.29 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.34.49 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.36.13 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollyy

VIP Member
Does she have to be extra dramatic now to fit the narrative to her podcast. Her dramatic-ness is actually off putting as it’s not rational, or relatable. What an unfortunate week. You haven’t done your job, but will still get paid and nothing will happen & you drank about 300ml of cows milk 🙄

lannx

Who goes in the sea with a designer handbag and silky dress!? I thought it was wild that she took that dress on holiday anyway but she's wearing it on the beach :ROFLMAO: soOOOooOOO cute!
Makes you wonder if she was secretly hoping for a ring to pop... Hence her dress choice for walking on the beach.

• Haha
  • Wow

Caesar44BC

I get what she's saying. It's quiet sad that in 2022 women are still being judged on a proposal, a ring, an outfit, ... However I completely agree with the people who say she phrased this horribly.

Are we the weirdos on the internet? Because I think it's pretty weird, vapid and vain to pick up a camera and film yourself for everyone to see. But that's just me 🤷

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I thoroughly enjoy Sue’s financial advice of “minimize your outgoing costs.” Easy for you to say when your entire lifestyle is provided to you #kindlygifted.

Sue’s advice is on par with Refinery29 finance diaries or whatever they’re called where the subtext is basically “generational wealth” or “dad pays my rent”.

glenn_coco

Hey, did you guys know she plays tennis?

In case you weren't aware, she plays tennis.

I'm not 100%, but I think she might play tennis.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Did anyone ask how your feeling…
so self indulgent and pathetic . Spare a thought for the rest of us
'IDGAF vibe' oh grow up love its embarrassing now you are nearly 31 FFS!

'Hope I dont have a breakdown' sorry but this comment REALLY annoyed me! people are struggling to feed their families, heat their homes and you are on about having a breakdown because you are editing your own videos etc. READ THE FUCKING ROOM!

• Heart
  • Angry

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I think she’s kicking off because dairy messes with her skin, rather than because she’s ‘vegan’ (spoiler alert - she’s not). She’s in her 30’s now, she needs to dial down the drama a bit.

Lollyy

VIP Member
She is literally such a twat these days ‘we need a support group, for people that moved house during lockdown - it was really stressful no moving companies were working, lucky I have family that own moving companies’ I mean seriously if this is the height of your stress in life you are winning

• Wow
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Nope Nope for the *cute* winning title suggestion (y). So what has our Suzie been up to...

Well she's been eye fucking herself in her viewfinder at every chance she gets * so cute*
She has been doing haul after haul videos of very cute clothes
She thinks she has Hailie Bieber vibes because she owns some baggy jeans and Nike Dunks *really not cute*

and thats about it. CUTE🤭

• Haha